Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Westside Gunn - Hitler Wears Hermes 8: Sincerely Adolf

word?I'm not as familiar with his music but know who he is.

I may have heard a song or 2 with him,but he gave it up for the culture on this shit.
He was in a different bag for that feature. He has few songs like that but most are on some very southern shit.

If yall scared just say yall scared.

West had Hitler Wear Herms 7's billboards in Time Square.

Relax.

Yea but he put the album title in a tiny scribble on the side of said billboard lol I thought it was obvious he would chill with the "Hitler literally on the fucking cover" shit after he blew up lmao

Absolutely it's time! His hook game is really good man gotdamn. Shit I'm not halfway yet.....but Machs Pray for Haiti has comp between this and Kings Disease 2.

Mannnnn I just got put on to Reasonable Drought last week and got dayum his hook game is ridiculous, half a brick out the church parking lot HALLELUUUUUUUUUUJAH

Gotdamn that's alot of features lol
WSG has always hinted at wanting to be more of a producer than rapper. These definitely feel like compilations so show what he can do. He's apparently had convos with Raekwon, Ghost, and Jada about possible projects with them.

Worth mentioning that Wayne has been flames on features for the past five years. He's either killing people on their song or like West and Spitta, they just let him go. Antics and appearance aside, he's reaching God level flow.

Back