Welcome To aBlackWeb

Were You In A Fraternity/ Sorority?

Considered it momentarily just because a lot of people I was cool with did it

But then I found out you gotta pay membership dues regularly and my internal scam alarm started going lol

It takes a bit of effort but if you generally get along with new people you can definitely build a network without it
The dues are really to support programs that help members and the community. It also supports the national and regional orgs because you need to have people running those.

The only mandatory fees are intake fees when you first join. After that you’re not required to pay anything, but it’s encouraged to support the things I mentioned.

The dues are really to support programs that help members and the community. It also supports the national and regional orgs because you need to have people running those.

The only mandatory fees are intake fees when you first join. After that you’re not required to pay anything, but it’s encouraged to support the things I mentioned.
I realize I was incorrect but just describing how I felt while in college

As a broke student the idea offended me

That easy pussy ish is real been to a couple of their gatherings and good lawd at them females. Prolly ten times worse in the south
Oh yeah them niggas (especially Kappas) used to eat good every time a new freshman class rolled in

Yeah, them dudes took advantage of them freshmen girls coming in at my HBCU too.

I couldn't do it. When I got to a Junior and Senior, I didn't look at them the same. Them frats just saw them freshmen as fresh meat.

That easy pussy ish is real been to a couple of their gatherings and good lawd at them females. Prolly ten times worse in the south
I’m in NC and I can attest to the easy pussy, lol. Like legit groupies. I strayed away from them though cause them broads were airheads for the most part. Some bruhs partook but even those bruhs had the intelligent baddies on the roster as well.

One thing about Kappas, at least my chapter, we were already the cool niggas on campus before the letters. We could typically sniff out the lames that just wanted to pledge for pussy and parties. We really only accepted dudes that we felt were going to help out in the community and work. All that other shit was just fringe benefits.

View attachment 1363732

Aggie.

^^^^ Ever see that LL Cool J movie "In Too Deep?"

View attachment 1363733
Stop man, ain’t no shit like that going down at A&T. I know that for a fact. Internal injuries is bruising most likely.

I pledged at UNCG back in 2000 but am aware of the Aggie bruhs getting kicked off.

Luckily my chapter has a lot of old heads that help lead the chapter so we keep shit controlled.

Whether a person joined or not its not hard to look up information to see the charity work they do and what their mission statements are. Along with the members who've made positive impacts. Yes some niggas are corny as fuck and they were corny before they crossed 99% of the time but so is alot of the often misinformed hate towards members.

Considered it momentarily just because a lot of people I was cool with did it

But then I found out you gotta pay membership dues regularly and my internal scam alarm started going lol

It takes a bit of effort but if you generally get along with new people you can definitely build a network without it

Paying dues is pretty standard for most organizations fraternities or otherwise. That's not an uncommon thing

Stop man, ain’t no shit like that going down at A&T. I know that for a fact. Internal injuries is bruising most likely.

I pledged at UNCG back in 2000 but am aware of the Aggie bruhs getting kicked off.

Luckily my chapter has a lot of old heads that help lead the chapter so we keep shit controlled.
giphy (69).gif

Back