Welcome To aBlackWeb

Were You In A Fraternity/ Sorority?

Thought about going Q like my uncles. Brought it up to my moms and she told me the story of how my pops was on the line, then dropped 'cause he was about to come to blows with 'em. Asked my Pops about it and he told me he dropped off the line before he beat a nigga's ass 'cause the hazing was so bad.

Decided my temper would have me in somebody's prison and it wasn't worth it. To this day I don't see the benefit of it.

I have no positive stories about fraternities during my time in college lol

The alphas had a nigga that was stealing money to pay his rent

The q's had been banned for quite some time

The kappas appeared to be a collection of niggas who were literally Clark Kent before they crossed then became Superman

The sigmas were cool so I guess there's one positive experience

Myself and 2 other friends of mine in our crew/clique are the only ones who are not Ques. I've heard the stories of what them niggas went thru to become a part of the frat and I can't lie I would more than likely catch a charge if some random nigga I didn't know put his hands on me just to say we're brothers after months of hell.

I understand the process of tearing someone down to build them up in character and bond of brotherhood and what not but nah b I ain't built like that and more power to those who went thru it and yes every story is different..... but yeah if you harm me I'm never going to let that shit go until I get my get back and then it's never going to be over.

With that said those same cats are in the community pushing positivity and helping out kids and giving out scholarships.

Never never really understood it. It always seemed like a bunch of niggas allowing themselves to be humiliated for a period of time just to get some new "friends" and easy pussy.

I just few it as organization that does charity. Yes the school stuff gets the most publicity but you think college graduates that are 35 plus are still hazing niggas? Connections

Nah. Didn't join a frat. That was the last thing on my mind.

Idk how true it is and I ain't wanna find out, because it got around they made you do some wiiieerd shyt to join a frat.

I just enjoyed lookin' at them fine soros during our step shows. Even when I seen some of them at the club. Homecoming was lit.

A proud brother of Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity, Inc.

Don’t Die Wondering…that’s all I got for these types of forums.
IMG_6765.jpeg

Considered it momentarily just because a lot of people I was cool with did it

But then I found out you gotta pay membership dues regularly and my internal scam alarm started going lol

It takes a bit of effort but if you generally get along with new people you can definitely build a network without it

Back