Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I do

I been posting here almost a year and the words 'them'/'they' didnt exist on these servers. We name name around here and dont live in the past

Yall been here a week and yall as pussy as you were on the IC. Your imaginary adversaries kill me b. YOU niggas, especially YOU former mods disgust me.

Countdown the days b, come Jan 2nd any nigga mentioning the IC on some woe is me shit is getting chin checked

""What IC?""

latest

Yeah I do

I been posting here almost a year and the words 'them'/'they' didnt exist on these servers. We name name around here and dont live in the past

Yall been here a week and yall as pussy as you were on the IC. Your imaginary adversaries kill me b. YOU niggas, especially YOU former mods disgust me.

Countdown the days b, come Jan 2nd any nigga mentioning the IC on some woe is me shit is getting chin checked
niggas aint gonna answer the door when you come thru....

flashback

Yeah I do

I fuck with this might as well get off any bad blood I have for niggas.

Fuck Jamal for banning me over 6 months and then forgetting to unban me.

Fuck du for banning me twice. But at least he unbanned me within 48 hours when other posters told him it was unfair.

Think I told black rain I’d fuck his female relatives and shortly after I was ip banned forever. I apologize for making that comment. Although it still stands if any of them are interested

They know what time it is

Fuck du for banning me twice. But at least he unbanned me within 48 hours when other posters told him it was unfair.

Think I told black rain I’d fuck his female relatives and shortly after I was ip banned forever. I apologize for making that comment. Although it still stands if any of them are interested
I remember it all

What was your IC name?

The first two incidents you got banned sounded like some bullshit.

For the third incident, it sounds like BlackRain caught feelings, but then again he is a GnS poster so what do you expect. You should have known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back