Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayne aint nobody gon wanna rep SJM

LMAO

lets see if Jackie Chiles is available now

Not sure how ABW court works, but SJM could argue that he was trying to desensitize IC's macho culture to accept gays like BlackRain is doing with women's rights.

Maybe I said too much, huh?

Shit, in the Ozark show on Netflix, they had a gay blowjob scene. That is probably the most graphic gay shit I ever seen.

Over the past few years, gay shit is being forced on us in everyday life. SJM was just ahead of his time, LOL.

Shit, I may need to be co-consuelor on SJM case.

SerioudJuiceMayne was one of them who was begging not to be outed as a gaylias...and then there were plenty other niggas crying about not being allowed to make pedo approved posts too
I don't give a shit about the gay stuff one way or the other but these disgusting posters need to be outed fuck that. Name them and get them outta here

Du got his work cut out for him if he takes this case

RVeuati.jpg

All the nigga gotta do is out deny it

Shits been over 10 fucking years b, blackrain still holding on to them receipts? Doubt it

He gonna call other mods for witnesses? They fugazi ass fuck. Totally unreliable

Of all the tales of lore from the IC that could have been brought over, you niggas first case gonna be about gays from 90's

You niggas disgust me

Yeah my nigga, I used to kick it on the IC hard, but mostly in Donkey. So, I am unfamiliar with you. I just joined in on the "BlackRain is a female" jokes for fun in this thread.

It was mostly staff members who posted in Donkey that abused their privileges. Jay and MsSouthern were the main culprits. Du banned me once for a rule he made up on the spot, but he eventually shot a fair one with me online style, LOL.

Anyways bruh, welcome to ABW. Enjoy your stay.

Shit the jokes never bothered me thats why me and Boss stayed going back and forth. Shit was funny. I saw much worse on the IC than somebody calling me a lesbian. Shit I saw a poster get outed for trading heroin for sex so a lesbian joke is nothing. But bitch niggas waiting years to pop shit will never be respected

All the nigga gotta do is out deny it

Shits been over 10 fucking years b, blackrain still holding on to them receipts? Doubt it

He gonna call other mods for witnesses? They fugazi ass fuck. Totally unreliable

Of all the tales of lore from the IC that could have been brought over, you niggas first case gonna be about gays from 90's

You niggas disgust me
Fuck the gay shit nigga focus pedos are here smh

I don't give a shit about the gay stuff one way or the other but these disgusting posters need to be outed fuck that. Name them and get them outta here

Y'all would see them in threads all the damn time crying about it. Those names ain't a secret. Remember the bans I did in that thread about that Philly rapper PnB Rock? Go back and see who was trying to defend that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back