Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welcome New Ladies of The ABW

Reesey

Real Thugs Eat Green Apple Jolly Ranchers.
Well Hello, you lovely ladies!

Please introduce yourselves and feel free to look around and ask any questions that you may have here if you want to create a short cut through threads. lol.

We will assist as much as possible guiding you through our wonderful village. haha.

We welcome all thoughts and topics, so do not be shy and please do not worry yourself on past forum issues. You will not find the likes of those here.

Again a big WELCOME from your new AB Dub fam and stick around. We promise you will not be dissapointed. :-)

mMozZ.gif

@obnoxiouslyfresh welcome girl

@BNE is the female Goldie... in a good way. haha. She has Mod powers etc and can assist you with anything you may need.
you just called me the female goldie? lmao

yes, I am the admin. any questions, I got you but the lovely members like Reesey are willing to help too. we have female mods too, like my dear @EleanorDeWitt.

its always good to have more ladies around. plus, the menfolk aint as badly behaved as they are on other... ahem, Internet Communities.
:really?:

you just called me the female goldie? lmao

yes, I am the admin. any questions, I got you but the lovely members like Reesey are willing to help too. we have female mods too, like my dear @EleanorDeWitt.

its always good to have more ladies around. plus, the menfolk aint as badly behaved as they are on other... ahem, Internet Communities.
:really?:

NO DISS my lovely... I meant with your Magical Modding abilities! :-)

Hello my beautiful Goddesses of the Earth, Moon, Stars, Quasars etc...

Please join me in welcoming yet another AWESOMETASTIC and majestic lady to the ABW Ms. @Meeks !

Mo ladies , Mo ladies, Mo ladies!

Dancing Diddy.gif

Back