Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welcome Home Bobby Shmurda

Dude who you replied to had replied to what I said about maybe 69 would have never happened if Bobby never got locked up

It doesn't matter

This thread has become gladiator school

I have no idea what's going on

Niggas talking real spicy

I was agreeing with him and expanding on his point. Didn't even read your post. Still haven't.

I still don't see why every step of his sentence was covered so heavily. Dude had 1 hot song( really the beat) ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️
Stolen beat

song not really good compared to others

also Bobby has no real catalog of music

does he even have 5 songs?

ppl been following him for years and waiting for him to get out when He hasn’t shown he’s worth the adoration

max B another one

nigga made unmixed trash and laughed funny and niggas been waiting for him to get out for like 13 years

Stolen beat

ppl been following him for years and waiting for him to get out when He hasn’t shown he’s worth the adoration

max B another one

nigga made unmixed trash and laughed funny and niggas been waiting for him to get out for like 13 years

Son really got like 5 tracks lmao

I still don't see why every step of his sentence was covered so heavily. Dude had 1 hot song( really the beat) ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️
MITCH CAUGHT A BODY BOUT A WEEK AGOOOOOOOOO!!!

If I had a plugin to automatically put THAT in a beat I'd be a millionaire by now.

He looked goofy as fuck and it shows the history of soulless Black ppl in entetainment repeating itself, but it got him a lot of opportunities. He doesn't have to touch his ankles for some bunkie for the rest of his life thanks to this.

Ehh. He got arrested right after that and epic threw him in the trash and cut ties quick.

Stolen beat

max B another one

Max got some shit plus he the only reason Jim Jones has a rap career

Max is garbage bro lol

he should never do anything besides make a hook

nigga be off beat, gargling on the mic (nh), and then as I said the mix was always bad

niggas was hyping him up crazy though because he was “cool” lol
Let’s get back to Bobby.

Does he really only have 5 tracks?
He got 2 independent mixtapes and an EP he dropped after signing w Epic that only has 5 songs

Stolen beat

max B another one

Keep Max name out ya mouth yo

Spitta catch a case right now and all 13 of his fans gonna try to disperse the time amongst yaselves

#FreeTheWave

Dude who you replied to had replied to what I said about maybe 69 would have never happened if Bobby never got locked up

It doesn't matter

This thread has become gladiator school

I have no idea what's going on

Niggas talking real spicy

And lol at what you did post.

Butterfly effect head ass. Put the weed down.

Back