Welcome To aBlackWeb

I ran through this in a weekend watched with my daughter. I enjoyed it. Luis Guzman as Gomez was a miscast though. Hard to live up to Raul Julia.

Then why even compare? I didn't even bother doing that.

I was cool wit Luis as Gomez and didn't see an issue. Again the series was good. Lookin forward to season 2

Then why even compare? I didn't even bother doing that.

I was cool wit Luis as Gomez and didn't see an issue. Again the series was good. Lookin forward to season 2
I enjoyed the series and I didn’t hate his performance but I didn’t love it. On the flip side Catherine Zeta Jones was great as Morticia.

I initially said the same thing about Luis guzman before I saw the series. His role and the adams family movies were a little different. For the short time he was in the show, I was fine with his portrayal. Only thing I didnt like was pugsley being weak. I know he wasnt like wednesday but he wasn't so emotional. At least from what I remember. Not a bad series.

latest

I ran through this in a weekend watched with my daughter. I enjoyed it. Luis Guzman as Gomez was a miscast though. Hard to live up to Raul Julia.
Guzman is fine as gomez it makes sense because he looks like pugsley. It's his gimez just like rauk Julia made it his own. I like the original sitcom Gomez the most though.

Back