Weddings on social media

Keep a buck with ya new internet family which one is it;

You the promiscuous one out the crew thats most likely to fuck they man?

Or you're the most attractive and likeable one who they men would try to smash?

Hmm... neither. Something must have happened to make them distance themselves from me. My theory is that they must have thought I didn’t want to be close to them because I was focusing more on myself and my own life so perhaps they thought I wasn’t interested in being friends anymore.

I think I’ll ask one of the girls in the group to find out what happened or else I’ll just keep wondering. Either that or I just forget them and move on.

Hmm... neither. Something must have happened to make them distance themselves from me. My theory is that they must have thought I didn’t want to be close to them because I was focusing more on myself and my own life so perhaps they thought I wasn’t interested in being friends anymore.

I think I’ll ask one of the girls in the group to find out what happened or else I’ll just keep wondering. Either that or I just forget them and move on.
I think the finding out why should be ypur secondary concern.

Why you feel like your life sucks and so miserable should be ya focus at the moment. To me that stands out more than childhood friendships that went left but that's just me

Fuck them @MissTriss

you should throw a party and invite everybody but them

either that or make one of those random blessings post on facebook where u ask everybody to drop their cash apps for a blessing then once they take the bait you send everybody but them something.

Sometimes you just gotta get petty

Fuck them @MissTriss

you should throw a party and invite everybody but them

either that or make one of those random blessings post on facebook where u ask everybody to drop their cash apps for a blessing then once they take the bait you send everybody but them something.

Sometimes you just gotta get petty

Lmao @ spending your own bread on something like that

Nah but in all seriousness the same thing happened with me and a couple of my day 1s who I considered brothers. It took me a while to understand that sometimes you just grow apart from people. For all you know they could be doing you a favor by showing you their true colors

• Love
Reactions: MissTriss