Welcome To aBlackWeb

We’re Loving It: Meet The Youngest Black Woman To Own A McDonald’s Franchise

In my opinion, they're suppose too. It's an investment in the future our people need to put more energy into.

But speaking on ol' girl, look like she'd have to get the full front contact hug. The kind you get when your stomach's touch. Gotta squeeze her just a bit to let her know it can go down.
No im not knocking it just saying she was fortunately blessed to be born with a family with cash to be able to do this.

Downside i know a few people who owned a few Wendys and a Burger King and they all said its tough to really make great money out of those.

No im not knocking it just saying she was fortunately blessed to be born with a family with cash to be able to do this.

Downside i know a few people who owned a few Wendys and a Burger King and they all said its tough to really make great money out of those.
"great money" is subjective tho. Got millionaires saying they're middle class these days & honestly believe it.

"great money" is subjective tho. Got millionaires saying they're middle class these days & honestly believe it.
Nah i know them personally and close friends they def aint making a easy life style money you would think owning a fast food spot. I can imagine in really busy locations like in the city where heavy traffic is you might be better off but they were saying its really hard to come up on one like that foe obvious reasons.

In my opinion, they're suppose too. It's an investment in the future our people need to put more energy into.

But speaking on ol' girl, look like she'd have to get the full front contact hug. The kind you get when your stomach's touch. Gotta squeeze her just a bit to let her know it can go down.

This is the downright truth right here. Another thing that most of our people need to practice is financial discipline. Looks like with the moves her parents made, they committed to discipline & sacrifice to better their & their child's future

A lotta "congratulations, but..."
in here.

:Pathetic:Yall ain't never satisfied.

Congrats to this young, boss lady.

Back