Watch This Guy Tell Us What We Already Know (VIDEO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stupid and all the dummies in here who think like you. Prejudice isn't just against POC, or non-whites.

Some of you are so ignorant that it is laughable.

Trying to push a narrative despite facts to the contrary.

Might as well call y'all Trumpists 2.0 (the colored version).

Any responses should be directed to me over at the Mega thread.

View attachment 519586

Hey scrotum neck, "racism" and "prejudice" are not interchangeable.

They are similar, but not the same thing. So... When someone says anyone can experience racism, unless a person is in the minority in a given country, they simply cannot. They can, however, experience prejudice.

Reactions: Scandalust313
Hey scrotum neck, "racism" and "prejudice" are not interchangeable.

They are similar, but not the same thing. So... When someone says anyone can experience racism, unless a person is in the minority in a given country, they simply cannot. They can, however, experience prejudice.

No. Ethnic based prejudice manifests itself from racist beliefs. Therefore it's an exercise in racism.

Right... Indians can't be racist against us then. Or Asians. Or natives. They don't have the power, right? The fuck r y'all talking Bout. Discrimination, prejudice and the like are manifestations of racist beliefs.

Racism requires the power to oppress. Whites are the only group that wields that power in this country.
In India they routinely oppress Africans, so in their native country Indians have the ability to be racist, but only there.
Same in China, Africans get fucked over while living there, so the Chinese have the ability to be racist in their homeland.

Here in American we have prejudices towards SE Asians in general, Indians, etc and they have theirs towards us. Whites, however, are the only group that controls everything to the extent that they oppress all of us.

Reactions: Disanthrope
Racism requires the power to oppress. Whites are the only group that wields that power in this country.
In India they routinely oppress Africans, so in their native country Indians have the ability to be racist, but only there.
Same in China, Africans get fucked over while living there, so the Chinese have the ability to be racist in their homeland.

Here in American we have prejudices towards SE Asians in general, Indians, etc and they have theirs towards us. Whites, however, are the only group that controls everything to the extent that they oppress all of us.

Broken record bro. But thanks for describing systemic racism again.

No. Ethnic based prejudice manifests itself from racist beliefs. Therefore it's an exercise in racism.

But it is not racism. Y'all have the notion of prejudice and racism intertwined and it doesn't work like that. Anyone can be prejudiced for any reason. Only those in power have the ability to be racist.

But it is not racism. Y'all have the notion of prejudice and racism intertwined and it doesn't work like that. Anyone can be prejudiced for any reason. Only those in power have the ability to be racist.

Keep telling urself that.

I'm so tired of this semantic dispute. At this point people on both sides are stupid for keeping it going.

I mean I get what the motive is.. Racism is a strong, loaded term in the sense that "rape" sounds harsher and more heinous than "sexual assault". in that sense, using "racism" solely to describe the worst of its consequences for the most vulnerable of people is placing the term at a special hierarchical status relative to softer terms like prejudice or discrimination that might better describe what white ppl can face relatively inconsequentialy.

But it's more than just semantics. Ppl can't just hijack terms to suit their narrative.

Which is why most ppl hear a statement like "I can't be racist" and scoff at it. It sounds like it's giving us as minorities leeway to be racially offensive and disrespectful to each other without it being called out for what it really is. In that regard, yeah, it's undermining and it rightly causes confusion because proponents of the idea think basic definitions of words can change and be accepted overnight.

My question is if it's really necessary. Who that's not living under a rock or delusional as all hell doesn't realize the power dynamic makes racism worse for minorities?

Tariq wants his daily rub down fuckboy. Get to it.
"Dummies"

Why did you call us that?

You're so triggered by non ass kissing black people it pisses you off

You love white people.....Bob.

You love white people more than you love black people

You don't love black people at all

Point blank

Your Russian church upbringing and "mostly Asian" friends warped your black pride.

A stir fried coon

"Dummies"

Why did you call us that?

You're so triggered by non ass kissing black people it pisses you off

You love white people.....Bob.

You love white people more than you love black people

You don't love black people at all

Point blank

Your Russian church upbringing and "mostly Asian" friends warped your black pride.

A stir fried coon

Thanks for reading my memoir. Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.