Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was This Good Parenting?

I see the vision

I probably wouldn't have taken that approach but I definitely wouldn't have recorded it

Even if he didn't record it, violence doesn't work on every child. I only needed a handful of whoopings, church, and seeing bad examples to rid me any rebellious habits. As a kid I feared God more than anything. My sister got a billion whoopings and never learned anything after either.

At some point I hoped for a beating rather than being grounded or not being able to play video games. A whooping is relatively quick comparatively, but all parents don't consider that; they opt for what they think is the quickest solution. Because they probably just got off of work or are getting ready for it. System is rigged.

If you gotta hit someone to make them act right, you obviously not the type of person to follow.

Especially in the case of parents hitting their kids, expecting their kids not to fight them back.

GOAT shit, where it becomes a problem is recording the shit and posting it online.

Some things you just need to keep in the house. Jr got his ass whooped but we ain't need to see it.

some of yall sound soft... when i was a teenager and i really fucked up like this kid i got my ass whupped.... you Dr.Phil coached dads are the worst.

some of yall sound soft... when i was a teenager and i really fucked up like this kid i got my ass whupped.... you Dr.Phil coached dads are the worst.
I think most folks don't mind the whooping. Everybody is saying it doesn't need to be filmed and put on the internet for embarrassment

Back