Was this an appropriate response?

A lotta shit that used to fly in the 70's and early 80's would prolly get folks locked up these days.

When I was 13 I was at the store down the block from my pop's crib picking up his cigarettes and beer. Old broad walked in the spot, saw me, and asked me if I was "The Indian's son" and when I said "yeah" she went on this clearly liquor fueled rant about how I met her when I was a baby and asking how my pops was doing and all that. She ended it with "You know you look just like yo daddy... prolly fuck like him too... Tell ya daddy such-sand-such said 'Hi'" and left the store.

The chick working the counter just laughed at it. No outrage or anything. I paid for the Kools and a couple of cans of PBR and left.

True.

The 70's and 80's were definitely a different time.

You know what the craziest part of that story is?

The fact that the clerk.....or store for that matter......didn't have a problem ringing up a 13yr old kid for cigarettes and beer like it was nothing.

If something like that happened in this day and age.......and the video got posted on social media???

Outrage all over.

Last edited:
Niggas be saying that shit
the only niggas who say it dont plan on taking care of or raising them children just like the women who say it go to clubs on a tuesday night 7pm

Colorism and the fetishism of complexion doesn't only exist to the detriment of dark skinned people. Black is the most diverse and beautiful race/ethnicity there is so it is inherently exotic be it darker, lighter, or anywhere in between. Maybe the guy who went on the rant knows more about the first guy than I do, but for all I know he could have literally been talking about women from Spain. But black is beautiful whether one or both parents are black.

I didn't even read the first comment as "black men should only procreate with non-black women". I know... it's colorism affects darker complexioned people more than lighter because of ABC&D but if that had been a picture of a little girl with a chocolate complexion with the caption "this is why Black women and Black men should procreate" no one would be offended (except white people).

Colorism and the fetishism of complexion doesn't only exist to the detriment of dark skinned people. Black is the most diverse and beautiful race/ethnicity there is so it is inherently exotic be it darker, lighter, or anywhere in between. Maybe the guy who went on the rant knows more about the first guy than I do, but for all I know he could have literally been talking about women from Spain. But black is beautiful whether one or both parents are black.

I didn't even read the first comment as "black men should only procreate with non-black women". I know... it's colorism affects darker complexioned people more than lighter because of ABC&D but if that had been a picture of a little girl with a chocolate complexion with the caption "this is why Black women and Black men should procreate" no one would be offended (except white people).
heres something i talk about often but it gets over looked.

in the DR ...procreating with a euro is encouraged.....they are trying ti lighten the culture.
it dont even matter if the guy plans on staying around....alot of them chicks just want light kids.

most dark dudes, chicks tell them to wear condoms but light skinned or white...they want it raw. dont ask......i just know.

its crazy how it works....so if a black dude feels like this......this is small on the grand scheme of things