Welcome To aBlackWeb

was she wrong?

Nope.

I figure out why he get mad at this: he overstepped his personal sense of self-reliance as a man and bruised his pride. Quite detrimential to preserve some credit as the man in the couple.

But here's the trouble: he dug his feet way too deep into the hole. He need some help. Better be this man than his family: toxic niggas in families are going to put he and his grandchildren down about that for the remainder of their lives.

I never expected anything in return any of the times I hooked anybody up with a job. Can't speak for anyone else.

People are weird.

Sexual favors in exchange of some help? Sounds about transactional rape like form of Faustian bargaining.

Hm. Rubato is going to get mad about my last comment.

I never expected anything in return any of the times I hooked anybody up with a job. Can't speak for anyone else.

A job?

My nigga Forrest Gump momma got her cheeks clapped just so that lil nigga could stay in school...

...Cardi say if a nigga gotta twin they can run train - watchu think these OnlyFans ass hoes finna do for a whole job in the middle of a pandemic?

:lol10:

giphy.gif

Yeah she wrong especially since she know the type a dude the ex was... gotta know he'd do some fuckery

On another note pride is a tricky thing and love will have ppl doing some crossing the lines type shit... this a case by case situation, some guys have the ability to take pride out the equation for the solution... most others don't especially with a vindictive ex in play.

Back