Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was Pac reachin or did Nas really throw subliminal shots at Pac on It Was Written?

Don Dada

Nas my dude and the GOAT

Song : The Message

Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto Your luck low, I didn't know til I was drunk though. Apparently when the two met at the House Of Blues Nas was drunk as hell..Pac told Nas that he's a fan and the beef with Bad Boy had nothin to with him.

You freak niggaz played out, get fucked and ate out
Prostitute turned bitch, I got the gauge out
(rumours of Pac gettin raped in jail)

A glass of 'Ze make him mad Cassius Clay. This one could be a reach but Pac used to talk alot about Alize shit he even had a song about it Thug Passion plus dude was known for his big mouth kinda like the brother Ali.

Caught a hot one, somebody take this biscuit 'fore the cops come
Then they came askin me my name, what the fuck I got stitched up and went through left the hospital that same night.
Didnt Pac check himself out of the hospital 3 hrs after surgery?

Song : Nas Is Coming

I didn't get touched checkin my nuts, I stood up and lit a dutch . Sounds kinda familiar doesnt it?
Aint that exactly what Pac said he did after he got shot? Check his man region and then lit up some weed? The fact that Dre produced the song didnt help lol

What do you guys think was Pac reachin or did he have a point?

I can see why Pac THOUGHT he was talkin about him...I dont think Nas wanted to diss Pac but alot of what Nas said seem all too similiar to what happened to Pac.

Its unfortunate to be honest because a Nas & Pac album would have been the greatest album in history.

Back