Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was justice served? Shooting at Eastern Market in Detroit

Because once a gun is brought into play, especially when dealing with these 20-somethings, just walking away can still get you murked.

I can't lie, nigga pulls a gun on me, I'm not gonna wait to find out if he's gonna use it; I'mma draw and fire because you've now presented yourself as a life ending threat. My goal at this point in life is to make sure I make it home to my kids, and if we're all out together, make sure we all get home in one piece.

Bottom line: Don't write a check your ass can't cash.
I don't disagree with you at all.

If a gun gets pulled out on you, it's easier to pull out a gun and shoot the mfer than it is to walk away.

But if you asking about justice and if the old head deserves justice, asking me as me, I'll say no.

But if good Samaritan was my son, brother, nephew or just someone I love enough to get violent for, then I'm asking you as the old dude why did you as a grown ass man let a stupid ass argument about a parking spot get that far and I'm not saying I would want him dead but something would have to happen to get my frustration out.

So to me, the law is right that old head did nothing wrong. Me with no emotions involved also thinks old head did nothing wrong. Me in the place of someone who got someone they loved dead over a parking space won't feel that way and I would have questions that need answers

Yeah, that's messed up.

OG should at least be hit w/ the charges for the good samaritan that got hit and died. RIP to them both.

I’ve de-escalated and stopped two situations that had nothing to do w me.

One in which I thought dude was going to get a gun from his trunk. Thankfully he didn’t.

So I feel for the good Sam… that’s unfortunate.

But I can understand shooting in defense.

After thinking this out Old head needs to grab that involuntary manslaughter charge for hitting the person trying to stop the bullshit. Far as the young cat nah he pulled and didn't shoot so thats a him problem but RIP to him and the other person.

No way the shooter should walk from hitting the other person and also bullet went thru 2 heads? Fuck was he carrying a .45 with black rhinos in the chamber or was it just up close shot that went thru the first guy head.

My first thought was that maybe he had FMJ's in it, but then again, a .22lr will pass straight through a human skull depending on the round used (i.e. Federal Punch self defense rounds) so there's no telling what he had.

Because once a gun is brought into play, especially when dealing with these 20-somethings, just walking away can still get you murked.

I can't lie, nigga pulls a gun on me, I'm not gonna wait to find out if he's gonna use it; I'mma draw and fire because you've now presented yourself as a life ending threat. My goal at this point in life is to make sure I make it home to my kids, and if we're all out together, make sure we all get home in one piece.

Bottom line: Don't write a check your ass can't cash.

What check did the innocent bystander that got killed write?

Also, if you're going to pull and fire in fear of your life then you need to accept that there could be consequences in you doing so. In this case, the consequence was another life being taken.

You can't selfishly kill someone on accident and blame it on the actions of somebody else.

You post comes off sounding similar to how cops sound when they kill niggas.

Where is your accountability in that situation?

How can you acknowledge that you should be able to defend yourself but not acknowledge that you actions directly lead to someone being killed?

Also

After watching the video, it appears that the shooter did not shoot the man directly in front of him. The shot cam from the side. So while the man who was killed did pull a gun, the actual shooter wasn't even the person who the man who was killed was bucking up at. The bystander was in the line of sight of the shooter and that's how he was killed.

It's a wild video but if you watch it, it's easy to come away from this and see that the shooter acted recklessly.

Also

After watching the video, it appears that the shooter did not shoot the man directly in front of him. The shot cam from the side. So while the man who was killed did pull a gun, the actual shooter wasn't even the person who the man who was killed was bucking up at. The bystander was in the line of sight of the shooter and that's how he was killed.

It's a wild video but if you watch it, it's easy to come away from this and see that the shooter acted recklessly.

I haven't seen a video, lemme look for it and make an assessment.

I haven't seen a video, lemme look for it and make an assessment.
Yeah maybe I missed the actual video of the incident.
Nevermind. Found it. Video doesn't really clarify things much. But you can see the young nigga who pulled out and brandished his shit and the good samara tin about to step in the middle of the shit.

I saw nothing to make me change my stance that the nigga should be held responsible.

Dude should be charged... no question in my mind. Yeah I get the self defense angle but you killed someone else as well that was no threat to you and not your intended target. A bystander.

For those of yall that are giving dude some bail.. would yall feel the same way if that same bullet killed a child instead?

Took me way too long to figure out who was who lol

Looked like the short guy pulled the gun and the big guy in the white was the one that shot him. Though it looked like the short guy was arguing with the tall guy in black and red

That's exactly what happened. Which is why it looks even more reckless.

Took me way too long to figure out who was who lol

Looked like the short guy pulled the gun and the big guy in the white was the one that shot him. Though it looked like the short guy was arguing with the tall guy in black and red

I think the way it goes was that the short dude in black was first fighting with big fella, they broke it up, an argument ensues after-the-fact where the dude in black pulls the strap.

Dude in all black pulled the gun. You can see it in his hand pretty clearly as the camera pans right. Then you see that nigga laid out on the ground, along with the nigga in the Lions jersey. Lions jersey was the innocent bystander.

Dude should be charged... no question in my mind. Yeah I get the self defense angle but you killed someone else as well that was no threat to you and not your intended target. A bystander.

For those of yall that are giving dude some bail.. would yall feel the same way if that same bullet killed a child instead?

Say a nigga breaks into ur crib u shoot him the bullet goes through him and accidentally kills a nigga minding his business across the street

U ok w doing 10 to life in prison for that?

Say a nigga breaks into ur crib u shoot him the bullet goes through him and accidentally kills a nigga minding his business across the street

U ok w doing 10 to life in prison for that?

I aint gonna be ok or happy about going to fuckin jail.. but if my actions end up killing an innocent person.. I gotta face them consequences

Back