Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was he wrong for breaking up with his girl for making an onlyfans account?

For the roommate filming, might have to sue my roommate for recording or putting me on the net without permission. Or at the very least, we not cool anymore.

For the couple, Sounds like he and his girl had a discussion. He wasn't down and she did it anyway. Breaking up sounds fair to me.

Fuck their relationship. What's her name on there? So I can put my request in the mega thread.
Lol but on the real.
Nah he ain't wrong. It's obvious they spoke about it. He was against it and she did it anyway. If anything he dodged a bullet.
Once that money start rolling in and simps start spending more money, who knows what she woulda did for some change.

For the roommate filming, might have to sue my roommate for recording or putting me on the net without permission. Or at the very least, we not cool anymore.

For the couple, Sounds like he and his girl had a discussion. He wasn't down and she did it anyway. Breaking up sounds fair to me.
Yeah.
But if he was smart he would get in on it and get a cut.

He do a vid with him and her once a week for content. If its good content mfs gonna pay
But If thats not your thing I get it

Fuck their relationship. What's her name on there? So I can put my request in the mega thread.
Lol but on the real.
Nah he ain't wrong. It's obvious they spoke about it. He was against it and she did it anyway. If anything he dodged a bullet.
Once that money start rolling in and simps start spending more money, who knows what she woulda did for some change.

You talking like this is hilarious

Only hilarious because you weird and be looking for gotcha moments. I’m not hard on hoes but I mean most people definitely don’t want their partner out there like that. Plus if a nigga can pay $20 to see titties he gonna feel like he wasted all that money on dates

Yeah.
But if he was smart he would get in on it and get a cut.

He do a vid with him and her once a week for content. If its good content mfs gonna pay
But If thats not your thing I get it
And if you worried about keeping you identity a secret (lmao) wear masks

mfs do it all the time

He wasn't into it from the jump so everything else is irrelevant. Too late for a mask because she posted it behind his back without one. People he knows may some how stumble on it. Also, his roommate posted their argument showing his face and hers and told why they were fighting. This is how you have the abw detectives able to find her content.

Reactions: GNS
Only hilarious because you weird and be looking for gotcha moments. I’m not hard on hoes but I mean most people definitely don’t want their partner out there like that. Plus if a nigga can pay $20 to see titties he gonna feel like he wasted all that money on dates
She got a fat ass

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
He 100% isn't wrong for breaking up with her for making an OnlyFans. Not if they talked about it before and he told her that he wasn't comfortable with the shit. I don't really see the debate here.

It's less 'Would you be with a woman that had an OnlyFans?'.

And more 'Would you be with a woman who didn't respect you enough to not make an OnlyFans if you tell her you're not comfortable with it?'.

Back