Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was Aaliyah’s music better with R.Kelly or Timbaland?

Kelz or Timbaland

• Total voters
Lol that wack Magoo was one of the examples my older brother gave when he was teachin' me that some rappers are better than others

this aint even a question, r kelly aaliyah was a little kid nothing on that bullshit was memorable outside of age aint nothing but a number.

on one in a million, she got into her own lane and killed it. i remember being very surprised at how dope the album was when i first heard it.

Plus. All that funny shit w kels makes me look at that shit different. "Age ain't nothing but a number" ahh..oook. obviously is not. R.kelly a sick nigga . I imagine when that song got poppin n people were singing it n praising it. This nigga thought. "It must be ok"

I been said are you that somebody wouldnt be near the same w/o timbo and the baby

was that nigga beat boxing or shaking a spray paint can???

timb came w/ sounds you wouldnt even think of for a beat

The guitar lick is a sample (The Meters) that he's used countless times in various ways.

That background effect is Tim beat boxing, but I'm pretty sure he sampled his own voice/beat box and ran it through a flange/filter and also sped it up. He was known to beat box on a good bit of his production and he still does. He just happened to use an (or couple of) effect(s) on this one.

Back