Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Warner Bros Releasing All 2021 Movies on HBO MAX

- A relentless MCU shill.

knEEzyt.gif

I can't help but laugh at the people crying and faking the funk about the HBOMAX announcement but setting up watch parties for Wonder Woman and other upcoming HBOMAX content on YouTube so they can get likes,views and cash.

You can't love the content but disregard the creators. I almost had the same reaction to Nolan until I read his statement in full. He's speaking on the behalf of all actors, directors, shareholders, and guess who? The fans.

Why? What the fuck do you think is going to happen if WB, as big of a studio as it is, pisses the unions off to the point that they boycott and alot of movies don't get made and thousands of people are out of work? All because AT&T is scrambling to make HBO Max competitive?

You want movies but you don't want the movie makers to be properly evaluated and paid in order to continue making movies. Make it make sense.

Man fuck you coach potato impatient ass niggas man I LOVE the movies experience. Watching shit on a big screen, audience reactions, comfy chairs, trailers, food, etc. The shit not the same at home.

I'm totally against movies during a world pandemic though. Just save these movies until Fall next year. Movie experience should not die because people are impatient, and some prefer an at home experience.

Man fuck you coach potato impatient ass niggas man I LOVE the movies experience. Watching shit on a big screen, audience reactions, comfy chairs, trailers, food, etc. The shit not the same at home.

I'm totally against movies during a world pandemic though. Just save these movies until Fall next year. Movie experience should not die because people are impatient, and some prefer an at home experience.

Save the movies until fall next year? Fuck that noise.

So the whole world just gotta hold off on enjoying movies cuz America wont get its shit together with this pandemic? lol

Save the movies until fall next year? Fuck that noise.

So the whole world just gotta hold off on enjoying movies cuz America wont get its shit together with this pandemic? lol
Exactly. There has barely been any releases this year. Granted a lot of these are major blockbusters, but as much as i would love to see them in theaters with that experience, I would be more than happy to watch these at home vs waiting over a year after their original release date. If im able to I would totally go see them in theaters after the HBO Max release if i enjoyed the movie.

All the money we spend on movies especially these big superhero franchises they should be throwing this shit at us on streaming.
WB finally getting something right.
Disney has dropped the ball here imo just hoarding content when they have means to stream and still earn.

Back