Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2

Added to Calendar: 09-09-24

Was hype for this but I'm going to wait. Runs like shit in PS5 and better on Xbox Series X.

I have both but my primary multiplayer machine is the PlayStation

I'm going to wait for a sale.

Might get AstroBot for my kid

Was hype for this but I'm going to wait. Runs like shit in PS5 and better on Xbox Series X.

I have both but my primary multiplayer machine is the PlayStation

I'm going to wait for a sale.

Might get AstroBot for my kid

You can’t just get it for Xbox since it has crossplay?

I got it for PC after looking at Digital Foundry, my PC can handle it on high and im 88-108 FPS at 1440p.

Game is good but It seems its best played with a group over the bots

I do see some stuff visually that could look better but with a game with hordes and so much shit in the background I’m going to sacrifice visuals for performance

So Idk it might be from the visual mode I’m using

Getting to the final part of the mission in operations mode and dying fucking hurts

Level is like 25 mins long
I saw an interesting review about this

They were applauding it for getting back to the Xbox 360 era of gaming. Sticking to one great thing instead of a bunch of half baked ideas cause that's what everyone else in the industry is doing

I saw an interesting review about this

They were applauding it for getting back to the Xbox 360 era of gaming. Sticking to one great thing instead of a bunch of half baked ideas cause that's what everyone else in the industry is doing
Yeah it’s good to have a change of pace where it’s not such a narratively leading open world game with a bunch of shit to collect with wack fetch side quests

I haven’t looked at the screen for more than 10 secs during the story cutscenes because I don’t give a fuck lol

Yet I love playing this

It’s just fun man and I didn’t even touch the multiplayer yet because I’m trying to work up the courage against sweats lol

Back