Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Wale - Max Julien

View attachment 1196802

Niggas will deny it but he should be mentioned with the "Big 3" but for whatever reason he's been an afterthought. Either self inflicted or otherwise

Here's to hoping it's bars and not a sonnet. I'm not trying to hear Def Jam Poetry

He did do it to himself

I wanna say his last 2 projects that i heard wont that good either but im hoping this one is

I will always root for Wale since he from the DMV but everything he’s put out after The Album About Nothing has been forgettable at best. That being said he’s a welcome breath of fresh air.

I will always root for Wale since he from the DMV but everything he’s put out after The Album About Nothing has been forgettable at best. That being said he’s a welcome breath of fresh air.

Funny you say that cause I thought The Album About Nothing was mid as hell. He dropped a few joints after like Shine and some mixtapes that were straight ass. Last 2 albums were solid efforts I just think that folks have moved on from Wale which is pretty unfortunate. He should be mentioned with the likes of Cole, Drake and Kendrick.

View attachment 1196976

lol If dude aint in the big three why tf should he be mentioned?

Because niggas have top 5s

Ebyl99.gif

Back