Welcome To aBlackWeb

waking up to sex..oral or other. is it rape?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
I often hear people talking about being woke up and the woman already started oral sex without consent. is this rape?

rubbing on you ladys ass while she's sleep, the deep cheek opening rubs. is it rape? she didn't agree to be felt up.

I even heard of people starting sex while the other person is sleep an they wake up into it. and more likely than not...they wint complain

this is for people in a relationship or just screwing buddies.

but while it may seem simple, it is not.

where does it cross from aggressive foreplay to legal rape?

i often read and hear women say how a man is not or was not aggressive enough in bed while not understanding the slippery slope(no pun) we must navigate to not be accussed of nonsense.

speak on it.

If it's your wife then no, it's part of the game. I get it when she sleep or when she's under the influence of alcohol.

I wake up to it often and so does he.
Call me raping him all day and he will welcome it.
If he is sleep and I want it, I get it. :-)

That's just the way our marriage works. He can navigate my slipper slope with no worries of repercussions all day if he likes.
haha.

@Race Jones this survey requires your participation
full_zpsmlm2h7wq.png

As for me I'd love to be the one waking her up and being woken up oral or sex so that'll definitely be something established in a relationship early.

are you asking if feeling on your lady is rape?

like my brain is real life hurting after reading this DOS.

Im just going to say I dont mind waking up to head @Ironman1
I think we get into dangerous waters when we start conflating everything with rape.

if you and your lady have routine rituals in the bedroom you should be good to go.

Back