Welcome To aBlackWeb

Waka Flocka wants Lil Xan banned from hip-hop following comments he made about Tupac's music.

“I hope nobody overlook me accomplishments when I leave”

He still around and I’m struggling to think of a single one...

Well to say Pac was boring is to disrespect the genre.

You can say a lot about Pac but to call him boring is just a lack of knowledge and I hate ppl that don’t respect the entire aspect of hip hop.

Plus he’s white. So he can gtfoh

“Weirdo Rap”
Nip

Where are all these wack white boy rappers coming from? It's an influx of these little fuckin cockroaches. I swear, as a genre, rap needs to go back to being selective about who has a voice in this shit. This is directly linked to outlets like Complex and P4k having a say in what's popping in the genre.

You gotta bunch of dweeb ass, hipster white folk that pass judgement on OUR music, and everyone just let's that shit ride. This shit was bound to happen.

There’s a huge flood of these cats now w internet user names as rap names that are the epitome of boring, for this cat to say this is sorta disrespectful. He just outright said boring with no backing. Cats can be bored bc they just simply can’t rock w the artist but I think this dude said this just to fucking say it.

Well to say Pac was boring is to disrespect the genre.

You can say a lot about Pac but to call him boring is just a lack of knowledge and I hate ppl that don’t respect the entire aspect of hip hop.

Plus he’s white. So he can gtfoh

“Weirdo Rap”
Nip

I'm not really sure how saying a rapper is boring equates to a lack of knowledge. An opinion is an opinion. If he's listened to Pac's music and didn't find it interesting, him having more knowledge wouldn't change that. I agree that younger rappers shouldn't disrespect the originators and vets, but I don't see a problem with them giving honest assessment of music from whoever. On a side note, who gives a shit about this dude? Why are these losers even given an ear?

Waka helped birth these new wack rappers. Years ago when the gate keepers tried to check these wack rappers y’all weren’t feeling it. Now look.

Back