Welcome To aBlackWeb

Waka Flocka: I'm Not Black I'm Native American

Who are we to interpret his biological background. If when he looks in the mirror he sees Native American and his blood test say Native American then he is Native American. I just hope that is what he actually is and not trying to discredit his African heritage if he has any.

Is it cuz it's friday the 13th or yall just on some fuck shit today?

People are cool with all sorts of fuck shit these days

Let that nigga be whatever he want to be. I'm more pissed that this dumb mf'er is being asked questions on serious topics.

I'm 100% korean today

giphy.gif

Is it cuz it's friday the 13th or yall just on some fuck shit today?

People are cool with all sorts of fuck shit these days
Nope but I am always on some don’t argue with fools sh&t and if he knows he is of African decent and is playing the I got good hair I am part Cherokee than let him. We can’t keep fighting with people that don’t want to be what they are. There are bigger things to worry about. You can’t imagine how many times I get the your hair is so long what are you mixed with nonesense or the he part Puerto Rican so ....... clearly no matter what he identifies as he is Black. He was born black and is going to die Black whether he wants to be Black Native or not.

so how you know he didnt get one of those ancestry tests?

This nigga claimed his european roots before his obvious black roots lol

I didn't watch the video lol.

I legit have Native American ancestry on my maternal grandfather side. But I will never not claim being black because that is minimal.

Do you ever get tired of being this guy? lol

I don't have to run tests on a cheese burger to know it aint a brownie

well thats obvious b/c you can visually look at it and discern the difference

you're better than this

Back