DEBATE Waffle House vs IHOP vs Cracker Barrel: Let's finally settle this!!!!

Vote

• Total voters

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Jan 18, 2017
Aight, in the wake of the Waffle House fiasco

I'm tired of seeing this cult like praise for this place with this trash ass food

I've been there with Knock at least 3x and the food is just some...its just bad...idk how to describe it

but the grits always taste scorched, the eggs be either super dry or runny

Pancakes and waffles are mega trash!!

Now IHOP?!?!?

now you got a stew cooking

Fuck Cracker Barrel tho

Maaaaan listen I hate chain restaurants and they are the epitome of a breakfast chain. Anywhere any state any time if u order the samejoint it'll the same exact way.

My dumb ass ordered chicken and waffle from them one day and son they gave me chicken tender like I'm fucking 6 shit they may as well as gave me a color mat and those wax crayons

This shouldn't even be a question. Cracker Barrel is on a whole other level than the other two. You should have put Denny's on the poll instead.

Reactions: SeaSnake
give me the grandpa's breakfast w/the chicken fried chicken, bacon, 3 fried eggs, a couple extra biscuits and a side of gravy

any time, any day, coulda just ate, its goin dine

never been to a dirty cracker barrel, never had bad food/service (except waiting long af but im chill bill)

and any of ya'll can get it on the giant checkers rn

Do you think they crack your eggs at IHop or pour them outta a jug?
if by out of a jug you mean the eggs have already been cracked and poured into a container, then yes