Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Waffle House vs IHOP vs Cracker Barrel: Let's finally settle this!!!!

Vote

• Total voters
I ain't buying no pizza from a seafood spot and vice versa. That shit need to be separated

nah they dont sell seafood....they have a seafood pizza tho

Sweep the Swamp
images

crawfish, crab, shrimp, and andoullie sausage

#hard

Unfortunately the only place we have up here is IHOP and i never gone to the others when im out of state. So i chose IHOP. I aint even that amazed with ihop.

yup

y'all both some registered nurses

new balance and purple scrubs the both of yous

let me enjoy my sea scavengers

go charge your epi pen or test the batteries on your defibrillator or some shit

We tried to order out at iHOP twice in the last year. Never again. They fucked up both orders royally. The first one was so fucked up they refunded the entire order AND hooked us up with the food as it was supposed to be... and the shit was STILL missing parts of the order. Had to have the shit corrected before I left.
Oh nah getting take out from IHOP is a no. Come to think of it, breakfast takeout from anywhere is a mistake. Unless you're getting fast food you gotta dine in or eat at the crib.

Oh nah getting take out from IHOP is a no. Come to think of it, breakfast takeout from anywhere is a mistake. Unless you're getting fast food you gotta dine in or eat at the crib.

It ain't even that it was cold or anything like that (for the record, it was how when I got it to the crib), it was just all fucked up. Missing items, whole plates wrong as fuck, just terrible. It was like they had our order mixed up with two others or some shit.

It ain't even that it was cold or anything like that (for the record, it was how when I got it to the crib), it was just all fucked up. Missing items, whole plates wrong as fuck, just terrible. It was like they had our order mixed up with two others or some shit.
I don't eat there for the customer service lol

But yeah, the once it twice I've gotten it to go, there was an issue as well. Not as big as yours though

yup

y'all both some registered nurses

new balance and purple scrubs the both of yous
I'm cracking up. Na when I hit 27 by body was like nigga imma choke u if you try me. I tried me and my esophagus was like I'm gonna shrink b you should stop lol so I stopped. Ain't touch none since

Back