Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Waffle House vs IHOP vs Cracker Barrel: Let's finally settle this!!!!

Vote

• Total voters
And I stopped eating beef, pork and poultry a cpl months ago. So my diet has changed.

I’m giving up eggs next but not right now.

yeah, I was a kid bro lol

but I remember when "we" were supposed to boycotting Denny's back then for the same shit

it blows over....we're still here, they're still here....its inevitable

thats why i dont go on protest rants to begin with

i've never had that type of issue at a cracker barrel

I've been to Denny's once in the last 20 years. That one time was because me and my wife were both drunk as shit on the Strip at 4am back in 2011. We we staggered into the Denny's connected to Harrah's and ate before heading back to the room to pass out. Outside of that I don't eat at Denny's because of their racist past PLUS their underhanded anti-Muslim practices (i.e. spitefully hiding bacon bits under eggs served to Muslims back in the 90's, long before 9/11).

We aint got that in TX

nah thats why i said north to mid south lol

never seen one south of Jackson, TN

they got these chicken biscuits w/ cheese, come 2 on a plate and you can get em covered in gravy smh

shit'll have you drowsy on the road

so ya'll northern to mid-south posters know about Perkins?

stopped there in TN and that shit was crack
i ate there in MN and LOVED it!!!

also found the one in TN near us and it was just as good

nah thats why i said north to mid south lol

never seen one south of Jackson, TN

they got these chicken biscuits w/ cheese, come 2 on a plate and you can get em covered in gravy smh

shit'll have you drowsy on the road

It might be some down in the Roanoke area that border TN, but they ain't make up to the DMV area.

All the lil mom and pop spots in New Orleans shits on everything.

And I only picked Cracker Barrel because the other two just ain't that good to me.

i might ride down there this weekend

any of em you rock with still open?

i know a lot shut down after Katrina

let me know where to go

yeah, lets pass on the better food cuz the name has cracker in it

we'll show them

Cracker barrel is like chick-fil-a for me....food just good enough that you overlook the racism. Waffle house is fuckin disgusting. Been to one in like 4 different states and never had a good experience.

I love IHOP tho. Short stack with cheese eggs and bacon>>>>>>>>>>>

Cracker barrel is like chick-fil-a for me....food just good enough that you overlook the racism. Waffle house is fuckin disgusting. Been to one in like 4 different states and never had a good experience.

I love IHOP tho. Short stack with cheese eggs and bacon>>>>>>>>>>>
You ma'am have ass for taste buds

that shit is slammin tho

maybe they call me boy when they're pouring that gravy over my chicken and I just cant hear em

now what is trifling, is the prices on them baby clothes and shit out in the lobby they make sure u gotta wait in lol

i might ride down there this weekend

any of em you rock with still open?

i know a lot shut down after Katrina

let me know where to go

They have this spot by the track that have good ass eggs. I can’t remember the name

Back