Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Waco

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
Surprised no one's made a thread about this mini-series. Came out on Paramount Network a couple years ago but I don't have that channel lol. Just hit Netflix a couple weeks ago

The FBI are grimey for what happened. A tragedy that so many children died

I watched this when it 1st aired on paramount network. Show is dope af.

Cast is deep af. All actors did their thing

Last edited:
Yeah I watched this whole series I'm 2 days and wondered why nobody on here was talking about. Really good watch

Saw it was on netflix. Need to check it out. I've heard bits and pieces of the waco story but cant really recall what had happened or why. Will be a good way to learn some stuff lol

Saw it was on netflix. Need to check it out. I've heard bits and pieces of the waco story but cant really recall what had happened or why. Will be a good way to learn some stuff lol
Yea it seems pretty accurate to the various docs and real life accounts. The dude playing David was spot on.

They had the FBI agents crying when the house was burning down but in reality...

64681101112102d074c80913c38e16e27c4d585c.jpg

3ec4f5fb3911f27bca1d9b7575c5aa6ff9946169.jpg

I don't know if this is accurate but it's interesting

Yea. Them ppl was crazy so im sure its pretty accurate.

I knew Korish was smashing dat old lady....

Her pussy got wetter than the ocean when he openly talked bout having to jerk off 3x a day nh

Are they going to connect the Oklahoma bombing?

I'm tempted to look it up but also want to see in the show if they ever find the doors

Back