Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wackest Single: Nas

More than anything, these type of threads jus show yall don't know wtf you're talkin bout

there's no right or wrong w/ subjectivity

More than anything, these type of threads jus show yall don't know wtf you're talkin bout

there's no right or wrong w/ subjectivity

lol what kind of rick james shit is this?

"man yall dont know wtf yall talkin bout"

" yea, there's no wrong answer"

giphy.gif

If you wanna use some sorta metrics

his lowest charting single should be considered the "wackest"

we all kno that's not the case, cuz of subjectivity

but get your #'s up, I ain't mad at cha

I remember my teacher in school came in and said I heard a brilliant rap song I knew it was I can before she finished her sentence

If you wanna use some sorta metrics

his lowest charting single should be considered the "wackest"

we all kno that's not the case, cuz of subjectivity

but get your #'s up, I ain't mad at cha

Every post on every forum is an opinion. Should we scrap all forums, twitter, IG , cuz it's all subjective?

I'm confused by your stance.

Every post on every forum is an opinion. Should we scrap all forums, twitter, IG , cuz it's all subjective?

I'm confused by your stance.

Every post on every forum isn't an opinion

sum post are facts

my issue is folks statin their opinions as facts, as if to prove someone/something "wrong", & they're "right"

for example

Aye, don't get sassy with me doggy. Its only 9 dope songs on this album. These are the facts.

Now, I love a healthy debate, but when opinions get treated like facts it goes off the rails

sum post are facts

my issue is folks statin their opinions as facts, as if to prove someone/something "wrong", & they're "right"

for example

Now, I love a healthy debate, but when opinions get treated like facts it goes off the rails

I agree 100% with that. I don't like that shit either. If I call something a fact, that's cuz it's literally that.

sum post are facts

for example

tenor.gif

Nas got a few trash singles.

I can
Hip hop is dead
Nastradamous
Bridging the gap
Oochie Walie

Probably a few more.

Still the GOAT. Not a GOAT but the GOAT and its not even close.

Cop Shot The Kid

Miggas when in that NASIR thread talking about it like it was dope.

I was like this the whole time

pgnkw0wdkj9on2uunjcy.jpg

Back