Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wackest Poster of the Year Nomination Thread?

Not many lists were dropped. Y’all niggas/wiggas scared or something?

@DMorgan nigga wordy as hell. Repeats himself alot.

@monk another wordy mfer and contrarian as hell. Everybody say Blade 1 and 2 dope... Then here come this gotdamn buzzkill talkin bout blade 3.

@2shoes likes to have the same conversations like daily. And will force you to interact with him... Dont go in a another thread. Mm-mm... He'll just follow you.

YOU WILL LIKE IT.

[B]@DMorgan[/B] nigga wordy as hell. Repeats himself alot.

@monk another wordy mfer and contrarian as hell. Everybody say Blade 1 and 2 dope... Then here come this gotdamn buzzkill talkin bout blade 3.

@2shoes likes to have the same conversations like daily. And will force you to interact with him... Dont go in a another thread. Mm-mm... He'll just follow you.

YOU WILL LIKE IT.

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

I saw you mentioned me in the wackest poster list and came running in here ready to swing,smh lol

Hmm...

I can't mention one of them

The next is @DMorgan cause he always has something stupid in his sig regarding some sort of rat infestation he's dealing with... But he could just be an exterminator with a weird flex.

@Elzo69Renaissance for being a real life little finger, just love kicking up dust in the wind...

That's all I got for now. If I think of more later I'll add on

I saw you mentioned me in the wackest poster list and came running in here ready to swing,smh lol

Hmm...

I can't mention one of them

The next is @DMorgan cause he always has something stupid in his sig regarding some sort of rat infestation he's dealing with... But he could just be an exterminator with a weird flex.

@Elzo69Renaissance for being a real life little finger, just love kicking up dust in the wind...

That's all I got for now. If I think of more later I'll add on

Never had a sig on here but
tenor.gif

Back