Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wack 100 Calls Out E 40

Bay Area legend since his turf fucks with him and he's got the longevity to back it.

As a solo artist he isn't in my top 10, but he's had some tracks I like here and there.

His best work was with E40 and The Click. I think it's two or three albums they all did together. The last one they did was their weakest if I remember right. B-Legit was my favorite out of all of them and Leviti was killing it as their singer.

40 water is defo a legend in my books... I can understand his style of rap isnt for everyone but other then the rapping side of things he also help shape the independent hustle and lay down a blueprint for others to follow...
bruh you from london

giphy.gif

not a thing.....i needed to take a shot at someone to get my day started.

you cool.
be we need to do something about all the knifing in your city.

Top of the morning, sending shots back your way...

giphy.gif

The knife and gun crime has become ridiculous, not even just in London but all over the UK...

What a dumb post this is smh. How can a group that won an oscar only be southern legends?

So now we caring about cac awards when it benefits your argument that they're not wack. They suck and 40's music >>> those niggas music and it ain't close

And they're clowns for pushing miley Cyrus into the culture for her to shit on it when she was done with it, fuck them niggas

So now we caring about cac awards when it benefits your argument that they're not wack. They suck and 40's music >>> those niggas music and it ain't close

It's not even 8:00am yet and you already won the dumbest post of the day smh. It's a wrap

It's not even 8:00am yet and you already won the dumbest post of the day smh. It's a wrap

You just a bumkin defending wack southern shit, fuck them niggas they suck and you're wasting your time telling me otherwise. They won an Oscar, who cares

You just a bumkin defending wack southern shit, fuck them niggas they suck and you're wasting your time telling me otherwise. They won an Oscar, who cares

Three 6 and E40 music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tony Yayo

For 3 decades dude dropped grabage

Also known as
rubbish, refuse, domestic refuse, waste, waste material, debris, detritus, litter, junk, scrap, discarded matter;
filth, swill, muck, dross; scraps, scouring, leftovers, remains, slops; trash; mullock; informaldrek, dreck; informalgrot, gash; debitage; raredraff, raffle, raff, cultch, orts

I'm laughing in tears right now...

Back