Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vybz Kartel Released From Prison

Dre skull

Kartel

Dancehall

forevaaaaaaaaaaa

Shit bout to be lit in the yard, England and Japan.

I need to get tix to his first concert. Don’t matter where it is.

Energy will be crazy

Honestly shocked at the news

Worlboss free

Holy shit

Thought the bad mind pussy dem wouldn't let him go

Idk if he committed the crimes but neither did the public or the judiciary system for how they handle it but yet everyone has an opinion like it's a fact

Seems like lizard was in that life as well so it's whatever

Hopefully bro stays out of trouble

I know this story is easily found on google but it's always interesting to see when news comes out about a niche market how much foreigners pay attention to this stuff.

I thought it was proven, didn’t they kill someone and then burned the house to remove the evidence?

Yes, I’m hating.

I thought it was proven, didn’t they kill someone and then burned the house to remove the evidence?

Yes, I’m hating.
Nothing was proven. Police tampered with evidence and they have no body. Mans got charged for a murder and they don't even know if a nigga is truly dead, missing, or fleed the country because he was in that life.

You ain't the only one hating

He still bout to be free tho

I know this story is easily found on google but it's always interesting to see when news comes out about a niche market how much foreigners pay attention to this stuff.
?????outside of the situation I had with someone that i apologized for cuz I was wrong. ……I stay in global news and did a lot of things on the island.
Imma need to visit just for this. My patois is rusty but I’ll be good from the network.

World boss is out.

This is cray

Spice and bling ……come on back

Yes, I’m hating.

A text message from Kartel's phone is being used by the prosecution as an admission of guilt. The text message read, “Between me and you a chop wi chop up di bwoy Lizard fine fine and dash him weh nuh. As long as wi a live dem can never find him."
The texts that emerged come from a phone that was allegedly tampered with by police. Vybz Kartel's defense team argued that disjointed and incomplete text messages were being presented as evidence in the court room. Additionally, they said there were inconsistent times given for the text messages themselves and the files for when they were created.

Lets not ruin their celebration for the freedom of their political prisoner

Niggas get murdered everyday B

Good he home.

That AR15 song been bumping a lot lately

Reactions: GNS
Back