Vol 1 NBA Edition What If: Those key Knicks players never got suspended

5th Letter

Mod Squad
Jan 22, 2017
In the 1997 NBA Playoffs? We now know what happened it was late in the 4th quarter and the Heat were winning, Ward was attempting to box out PJ Brown, Brown flipped Ward and a brawl ensued. Ewing, Starks, Houston and Johnson all left the bench and were all suspended for the next 2 games. The Heat went on to win 2 in a row after this brawl to beat the Knicks in 7 games.

Had that not happened do the Heat still win that series and if you think they win the series and we got the anticipated ECF of Knicks/Bulls how do you think the Knicks would’ve fared?

Knicks would have won game 6 and went on to lose to the Bulls like they always did in 6

This is what it has come down to for Knick fans now...

What if games.....what we doing next redoing the NBA drafts...

You gonna answer the question or are you gonna continue to do this?

Chiiiiiill homie...

It still would of gone either way..the eventual winner facing Chicago and losing..

But I thought the Knicks were the better team.

I wasnt a fan of the teams, but that era was straight bully ball, no pretty shit.

Respect it n how they played.

I would have rather played the Knicks. Those Bulls/Knicks series were always physical and competitive

I asked that question because that Knick team was built specifically to stop the Bulls. That series might’ve gone 7 games.

It ain't a team I liked beating more back in the day then the Knicks. Cheap shots hard fouls and shit talking every time they matched up against each other

This is what it has come down to for Knick fans now...

What if games.....what we doing next redoing the NBA drafts...

If that's the case I wish the giants GM would have let McCadoo go all in for Patrick Mahomes last draft. We don't need Evan Engram, as much as we need a better QB. Still Fuck McCadoo though. However, word was he wanted giants to move up in draft and pick up Mahomes

90s Knicks were the Pacers with Roy, Paul and Lance. They were never going to win a ship.