Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vlad employee talks working for him (Cancel Vlad)

I truly believe in the 30 or so years from now, revisionist historians will be mentioning alot more white ppl as pillars of hip hop than we realize. They've already classified Eminem as the goat Artist and battle rapper...

Last edited:
To do that we gotta first change the mindset of the artist coming up. They need to understand now more than any other time in hip hop, you really dont need them.

If an artist wanna make real money they need white folks. They are the main consumers if we being real.

They the ones that pack shows

I truly believe in the 30 or so years from now, revisionist historians will be mentioning alot more white ppl as pillars of hip hop that we realize. They've already classified Eminem as the goar Artist and battle rapper...

Top tier black rappers got him up there. Not so much the black fan.

but everybody I know that rap love Em (the technical side)

Last edited:
I don't see anyone trying to revise Hip Hop history to make it seem like whites were more important than they are. Whites get credit for the business side as most of the early execs that got companies to start signing rappers were white and then Eminem is really the only white rapper that is put on a pedestal. There doesn't seem to be any kind of movement to change that. Rap and R&B are too rooted in blackness to be overturned. In the case of R&B, whites that did it were put in their own category "Blue Eyed Soul," which basically let it be known that they didn't run the genre, they just borrowed from it.

I truly believe in the 30 or so years from now, revisionist historians will be mentioning alot more white ppl as pillars of hip hop that we realize. They've already classified Eminem as the goar Artist and battle rapper...

I think Eminem and The Beastie Boys belong in the conversation. Not as GOATs, but just in the conversation.

I remember when the Beastie Boys were poppin in the mid 80s-mid 90s. They had their own lane and I had to admit they sounded, well, professional. They're not in my personal top 10, but there was a time when they could objectively been considered a top 10 Hip Hop group.

Eminem isn't in my top 10 either, but he had the game in a chokehold for a few years.

Those are the only White Rap artists I've ever really listened to.

I don't see anyone trying to revise Hip Hop history to make it seem like whites were more important than they are. Whites get credit for the business side as most of the early execs that got companies to start signing rappers were white and then Eminem is really the only white rapper that is put on a pedestal. There doesn't seem to be any kind of movement to change that. Rap and R&B are too rooted in blackness to be overturned. In the case of R&B, whites that did it were put in their own category "Blue Eyed Soul," which basically let it be known that they didn't run the genre, they just borrowed from it.

Well Rock in general is Black music. The Beatles and The Rolling Stones were just imitating Black musicians. All of their early music were just covers of Blues songs and R&B songs. Ditto for Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, The Doors, Elvis and any other White artists in the 50s and 60s. Elvis just covered Black musicians music. He'd buy the publishing and the copyright for $50 and cover the song. And the Black artists had no idea how the music industry worked so they'd be happy with $50.

Well Rock in general is Black music. The Beatles and The Rolling Stones were just imitating Black musicians. All of their early music were just covers of Blues songs and R&B songs. Ditto for Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, The Doors, Elvis and any other White artists in the 50s and 60s. Elvis just covered Black musicians music. He'd buy the publishing and the copyright for $50 and cover the song. And the Black artists had no idea how the music industry worked so they'd be happy with $50.

True, but if you listen to early Rock music, there wasn't anything that made it particularly black. Little Richard was one of the pioneers of rock. His songs didn't exactly scream "black life" not like R&B, Blues, or Rap which all address black life pretty heavily in the lyrics.

True, but if you listen to early Rock music, there wasn't anything that made it particularly black. Little Richard was one of the pioneers of rock. His songs didn't exactly scream "black life" not like R&B, Blues, or Rap which all address black life pretty heavily in the lyrics.
I think this is the reason that it was so easy for the whites to steal. Same with country music as well.

Pretty much all American culture especially the creative arts is black culture.

I think this is the reason that it was so easy for the whites to steal. Same with country music as well.

Pretty much all American culture especially the creative arts is black culture.

Yeah, that's my point. R&B and Rap are a little harder to steal because they are more ingrained in blackness and that's kinda what people like about those genres even nonblacks.

He is not a practicing jew. He is a jew through linage only.

Those are the worst ones.

jewish people are inherently sleazy. They follow the talmud which is a manual of how to rip people off. I came across it in the library circa 2001. I opened it up out of curiosity and the first page was how to rip somebody off. I turned the page and the next page was how to rip somebody off in a different scenario. Then I looked at the next page and it was how to rip somebody off in another scenario. Every page in the talmud is how to rip somebody off. That's what the jewish religion is; ripping people off. They don't even believe in God. How could they? How could you possibly believe in God and practice a religion that's rooted in ripping people off?

Pretty much every other religion believes in being honest and not lying, cheating, stealing, not deceiving people and being an honest person. judaism is the only religion I know of where the objective is to rip people off. To enter a business agreement and when the other person fulfills his end of the deal, they renege on their end. They won't pay you until a judge orders them to pay. And if you take them to court they use every legal tactic you can think of to drag the case out until you give up. That's what makes jewish people happy, when they renege on an agreement, and then you take them to court and they drag it on and on and on until you give up. That puts jewish people in ecstasy. And that's why Hitler exterminated them. And Hitler did the right thing. We (America) were wrong for fighting Hitler. We should have taken the Nazi's side. I know it sounds strange coming from a Black Muslim because Hitler probably would have wanted to exterminate me, but seriously, the world would be a better place without jews. And if you think I'm crazy, READ THE talmud!!!

Like I said, jews are inherently sleazy, but the ones that claim they aren't practicing jews (like Vlad) are the worst ones, because they don't want you to know that they're gonna rip you off. I guess by saying they're not "practicing jews" is to throw you off like, 'well maybe he's not one of the sleazy ones'.

I been stopped watching Vlad years ago.

Yall can too, but then where yall gonna get yall gossip from? Scust

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Those are the worst ones.

jewish people are inherently sleazy. They follow the talmud which is a manual of how to rip people off. I came across it in the library circa 2001. I opened it up out of curiosity and the first page was how to rip somebody off. I turned the page and the next page was how to rip somebody off in a different scenario. Then I looked at the next page and it was how to rip somebody off in another scenario. Every page in the talmud is how to rip somebody off. That's what the jewish religion is; ripping people off. They don't even believe in God. How could they? How could you possibly believe in God and practice a religion that's rooted in ripping people off?

Pretty much every other religion believes in being honest and not lying, cheating, stealing, not deceiving people and being an honest person. judaism is the only religion I know of where the objective is to rip people off. To enter a business agreement and when the other person fulfills his end of the deal, they renege on their end. They won't pay you until a judge orders them to pay. And if you take them to court they use every legal tactic you can think of to drag the case out until you give up. That's what makes jewish people happy, when they renege on an agreement, and then you take them to court and they drag it on and on and on until you give up. That puts jewish people in ecstasy. And that's why Hitler exterminated them. And Hitler did the right thing. We (America) were wrong for fighting Hitler. We should have taken the Nazi's side. I know it sounds strange coming from a Black Muslim because Hitler probably would have wanted to exterminate me, but seriously, the world would be a better place without jews. And if you think I'm crazy, READ THE talmud!!!

Like I said, jews are inherently sleazy, but the ones that claim they aren't practicing jews (like Vlad) are the worst ones, because they don't want you to know that they're gonna rip you off. I guess by saying they're not "practicing jews" is to throw you off like, 'well maybe he's not one of the sleazy ones'.

Cot damn. 5 Grand just dropped an elbow from the sky.

My point still stand with that
Right. Just look at the festival crowds and any large venue crowd.

Now if you talking the hole in the wall type spots like Boosie does then yeah its a mostly black crowd. But he aint making near what the big names make.

Top tier black rappers got him up there. Not so much the black fan.

but everybody I know that rap love Em (the technical side)

Dude has made some god awful music...but game recognize game...if u ever picked up a pen n pad, you realize dude has some serious skill. He has also made some GREAT music. You rarely hear rappers talk down on him unless is some sort of beef. In alotta cases, em might be the definition of "your favorite rapper's favorite rapper"

Dude has made some god awful music...but game recognize game...if u ever picked up a pen n pad, you realize dude has some serious skill. He has also made some GREAT music. You rarely hear rappers talk down on him unless is some sort of beef. In alotta cases, em might be the definition of "your favorite rapper's favorite rapper"
Nope
That's Styles P

Back