Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED "Vitamins & Juicing Is Pointless"

test
It is a made up problem.

Study after study shows that vitamins don't reduce signs of aging, cardiovascular disease, or cognitive decline. You know, the things that are actually signs of health. Things that will improve by eating calories at maintenance and getting some sleep.

Most people eating like a typical first worlder aren't deficient in anything besides dietary discipline and moderate exercise.

Seriously, if you are eating 1800 - 2000 calories a day, you are not deficient in nutritients. All food, even the processed shit, has nutritional value. You know why? Because nobody with a diet of Big Macs and Subway sandwiches had went to the doctor for starvation or lack of nutrition.

Instead of getting dietary discipline, people go spend $20 on vitamins that do nothing, because eating an apple is too much of a stretch.

Then blame the food for having sugar and being expensive to eat healthy so rather starve themselves by juicing or whatever the fuck.

Most people don't know how many calories they eat a day, how many calories they need, or their marcos...but they need vitamins...that makes no sense.

Vitamins are for cancer patients, AIDS patients, pregnant women, immunosuppressant people - people that have compromised bodies, where vitamins are used as an assurance.

It's not for a motherfucker that is too lazy in an era of an overabundance of food, to pick nutrient dense food.

People rather spend money on the idea of being healthy than actually be healthy.

Vitamins are the biggest health scam since the food pyramid but if it make people feel better than go ahead and drop that $25 lol.

The bolded is complete and utter baloney.

If there's one thing that My 600lb Life has shown, it's that you can be grossly overweight, eating 4000-5000 calories a day and STILL be malnourished. It's happened to several of his patients.

Here's one: I bookmarked it at the relevant part after her first consultation.

Really what I should have said is that your body doesn't always process them properly or like other people have said its being pissed out and your wasting your money
Oh ok, you made great and inciteful points so I stop reading post there..lol

Been working and haven't followed up on all the posts yet so my bad if it's been mentioned already, but another thing folks rarely consider is when juicing fruits youre increasing your sugar intake like a mf.

Let's say an apple is 25g of sugar. It doesn't hit your glucose as hard as taking a spoonful of sugar would, but even if you juiced all veggies then 3 apples to make it more tolerable, that's 75g of sugar. Spiking your glucose, causing inflammation, and all the other bad shit that comes with eating sugar.

Sure, you may have gotten 250% daily intake of tons of vitamins and minerals, but you may as well of blended it with a can of mountain dew.

Not trying to say juicing is bad, I can see how it can look beneficial, but moderation would probably be best. Fruits aren't unhealthy, but if you're not active and eating empty carbs through the day, that fruit would ultimately probably do more damage than good.

I just do a shake in the morning with Amazon Grass (cheap version of Athletic Greens), creatine, and protein powder. And I take a Fish Oil pill.

The amazing grass has helped because it reduces bloating and aids in digestion. My stomach has gotten smaller from just adding that alone.

Creatine got me a lot stronger and muscles bigger.

It is a made up problem.

Study after study shows that vitamins don't reduce signs of aging, cardiovascular disease, or cognitive decline. You know, the things that are actually signs of health. Things that will improve by eating calories at maintenance and getting some sleep.

Most people eating like a typical first worlder aren't deficient in anything besides dietary discipline and moderate exercise.

Seriously, if you are eating 1800 - 2000 calories a day, you are not deficient in nutritients. All food, even the processed shit, has nutritional value. You know why? Because nobody with a diet of Big Macs and Subway sandwiches had went to the doctor for starvation or lack of nutrition.

Instead of getting dietary discipline, people go spend $20 on vitamins that do nothing, because eating an apple is too much of a stretch.

Then blame the food for having sugar and being expensive to eat healthy so rather starve themselves by juicing or whatever the fuck.

Most people don't know how many calories they eat a day, how many calories they need, or their marcos...but they need vitamins...that makes no sense.

Vitamins are for cancer patients, AIDS patients, pregnant women, immunosuppressant people - people that have compromised bodies, where vitamins are used as an assurance.

It's not for a motherfucker that is too lazy in an era of an overabundance of food, to pick nutrient dense food.

People rather spend money on the idea of being healthy than actually be healthy.

Vitamins are the biggest health scam since the food pyramid but if it make people feel better than go ahead and drop that $25 lol.

To be fair, that’s not at all what is being discussed here. The vitamin and supplement companies all have a disclaimer that their products are not to treat any diseases.

There are numerous studies that show that the majority of people are lacking in many nutrients due to poor diet.

This doesn’t make supplements and vitamins absolutely necessary. They can get this through a good, healthy, well-balanced diet. But it also isn’t an argument to stand on against these supplements.

To flat out state it’s a “made up problem” is ignorant.

I don’t know of many good tasting low carb products that don’t have chemical sweeteners or sugar alcohols.

This is what I use for meal replacements:

IMG_20240227_234013467.jpg

IMG_20240227_234038652.jpg

IMG_20240227_234115443.jpg

For a sweetener, it has stevia from the leaf, not that synthetic Rebiana stuff. However, the way I make it taste better is by adding a frozen berry blend of raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries then blending it all together. I also use almond milk with it instead of water. This stuff is vegan and I get it primarily because I'm lactose intolerant and everything on the market these days is whey protein, which still causes bloating, nasty ass farts, and jet propelled shits.

This same company also makes a protein powder that I've been meaning to check out. It shouldn't taste much different from this either.

Been working and haven't followed up on all the posts yet so my bad if it's been mentioned already, but another thing folks rarely consider is when juicing fruits youre increasing your sugar intake like a mf.

Let's say an apple is 25g of sugar. It doesn't hit your glucose as hard as taking a spoonful of sugar would, but even if you juiced all veggies then 3 apples to make it more tolerable, that's 75g of sugar. Spiking your glucose, causing inflammation, and all the other bad shit that comes with eating sugar.

Sure, you may have gotten 250% daily intake of tons of vitamins and minerals, but you may as well of blended it with a can of mountain dew.

Not trying to say juicing is bad, I can see how it can look beneficial, but moderation would probably be best. Fruits aren't unhealthy, but if you're not active and eating empty carbs through the day, that fruit would ultimately probably do more damage than good.
You know ball

I never understood when people took protein stuff, creatine, centrum, weight gainers supplements etc....

I have the energy and philosophy of a Rasta that eats organically yo.

I think creatine is what made Big Pun fat.
He use to be skinny.
I think when he took it he didn't keep up with the instructions. I seen it happen to other people that got fat off creatine.🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Damn.... It's that last ingredient that fucked it up for me.

I don't fuck with any chemical sweeteners at all.
I researched ever ingredient on there. Sucralose made me pause for moment but the research backed that in small doses it pretty harmless. I don't take it everyday. I only take a scoop when I haven't met my protein intake through regular food and I need to fill in the gaps

Back