Welcome To aBlackWeb

I was 20.

I think she was like 18...

Random chick I met at the mall who Was inexplicably really attracted to me.

I had a girl friend at the time, but she was playing games.

So I eventually broke up with her and started talking to mall chick...

One day she asked me if I wanted to go to the movies, or go back to the house and watch a movie...

I chose the latter....

I thoroughly embarrassed myself. Not sure if she could tell I was a virgin or just thought I was wack.

Didn't matter tho. Still had sex.

I was 18

She was 20.

It was on prom night. I was prepared enough to bring rubbers that about it lol. Didn't think much of it. Had zero emotional attachment to her afterwards.

Throw some respeck on humping BTW lol. Still do it occasionally till this day, usually when the girls are on their period.

For some reason in the situations this has happened they never fucking tell me they're on it till action time smmfh

Throw some respeck on humping BTW lol. Still do it occasionally till this day, usually when the girls are on their period.

For some reason in the situations this has happened they never fucking tell me they're on it till action time smmfh
So like, you just hump each other?
Does it please you?

So like, you just hump each other?
Does it please you?

In between other things. I guess u could say that. Its always been kinda spontaneous so ive never put much thought to It till it was brought up in this thread.

But I'm a touchy person in general if I'm comfortable enough to be sexual. Very touchy feely, like kissing more than most men I'm pretty sure. And my neck is just as sensate as... Yeah. Lol

How old were you when you loss your virginity?
How old was the other person?
How did it happen? Were you prepared?

Men: How many females virginity have you taken?
Women: How many males virginity have you taken?

3u780de.gif

he was 16
Happened at his cousin house
I wasnt prepared

I have not taken anyone's virginity and plan on keeping it that way.

Back