Welcome To aBlackWeb

Great video.

Northern VA ( outside DC) and the 7 city area (Hampton, Norfolk, VA Beach, Portsmouth, Newport News, etc.) is the best part of the state. If you live outside of those areas it's pretty lame and not even close to being as diverse. In the video they even pointed out that a lot of their success is due to living close to each other and pushing/ networking with their group.

Great video.

Northern VA ( outside DC) and the 7 city area (Hampton, Norfolk, VA Beach, Portsmouth, Newport News, etc.) is the best part of the state. If you live outside of those areas it's pretty lame and not even close to being as diverse. In the video they even pointed out that a lot of their success is due to living close to each other and pushing/ networking with their group.

Don't forget Richmond. I had good times going to VCU and Virginia Union University parties when I was going to school in VA

I haven't been in the 7 cities since 2005 when I got out the Navy. I had a great time living there.

I use to stay going to Picassos nightclub in Va Beach.... Good times

DJ Music & Video record store in Tidewater was like Beat Street record store in downtown Brooklyn to me. Got some nice vinyls I bought from there

After work all I did was go to Old Dominion, Hampton, and Norfolk University looking for some pussy. My friends that grew up with me went there and were part of fraternities. They stay hooking me up with chicks.

I use to date this chick in Charles City near Busch Gardens. Man I miss her. She took care of me.

I was in the 7 cities at the right time. Don't know how it's like now.

Last edited:
I haven't been in the 7 cities since 2005 when I got out the Navy. I had a great time living there.

I use to stay going to Picassos nightclub in Va Beach.... Good times

DJ Music & Video record store in Tidewater was like Beat Street record store in downtown Brooklyn to me. Got some nice vinyls I bought from there

After work all I did was go to Old Dominion, Hampton, and Norfolk University looking for some pussy. My friends that grew up with me went there and were part of fraternities. They stay hooking me up with chicks.

I use to date this chick in Charles City near Busch Gardens. Man I miss her. She took care of me.

I was in the 7 cities at the right time. Don't know how it's like now.

Its gotten better alot more local active artists trying to hop o ndifferent waves

Back