Welcome To aBlackWeb

Virginia woman makes Uvalde cops look pu$$y and kills gunman that opened fired on a party.

Honestly

I think a lot of these "pro woman" dudes look at women like pets
I think it was deadeye that called it "benevolent sexism".

Honorable mention to @desertrain10.

Basically, it's a form of sexism in which men think they're helping/protecting women, when.......in fact.......they're actually patronizing them by not giving them enough credit for being capable of doing things for themselves.

Sounded bogus the first time she mentioned it, but I understand exactly what she meant now.

You said all that to ignore the entire point of my comment and what some said in that thread. Which was different places have different gun laws so comparing a place that has more relaxed gun laws vs a place that has very strict gun laws or basically bans them isn't making the point you think. You ain't say nothing to upset nobody. You just said a bunch of shit that shows you didn't actually comprehend what was being said
Have a great weekend, man.

Be safe out there.

Bruh I been trying to convince the fam.

Its gonna happen. Might need a few more years.

America is the shit for a mfer like me.

America is shit for my future kids.
Encourage your kids to be bilingual and travel.

Home is home doesn't matter how messed up things are you would probably miss it. Why most Syrians etc just want the war to end so they can go back.

Traveling is probably the most important thing. I can read most people post on this thread and Instantly tell they haven't left the country.

Back