NSFW Violet Myers ~ Could U Get Past Her Face?

Let me help yall since yall unfamiliar with Allah U's post style lmaooo he's being sarcastic and sometimes his thread titles play on the ridiculousness of the forum. For ex. On the old IC message forums you had dudes living in they mama basement and broke talkin bout how a chick like Violet Myers couldn't approach them lmaooooo. I seen broke niggas back on the IC who used to shit on Beyonce and Rihanna at their peaks meanwhile they got 2 ugly ass baby mamas and live off food stamps. Shit was embarrassing to read.

Obviously he's not saying Violet is ugly, he's just being sarcastic and playing off of emotions.

I get that he does these opposite day thread titles some times, but his posts suggest he really believes she not too pretty in the face. I mean I was just wondering. His opinion is his opinion, and I'd smash mercilessly regardless lol.

• Wack
  • Haha
Reactions: JamesMADE and Sion
Let me help yall since yall unfamiliar with Allah U's post style lmaooo he's being sarcastic and sometimes his thread titles play on the ridiculousness of the forum. For ex. On the old IC message forums you had dudes living in they mama basement and broke talkin bout how a chick like Violet Myers couldn't approach them lmaooooo. I seen broke niggas back on the IC who used to shit on Beyonce and Rihanna at their peaks meanwhile they got 2 ugly ass baby mamas and live off food stamps. Shit was embarrassing to read.

Obviously he's not saying Violet is ugly, he's just being sarcastic and playing off of emotions.

Fam…

You comparing this chick with Beyoncé’ and Rihanna?

Fam… This chick is the text book definition of a BUTTER-FACE.

Look up the word “BUTTER-FACE” in the dictionary and there’ll be a picture of her face.

Google the word “BUTTER-FACE” and this pops up…

• Haha
Reactions: Sion
OK, I was lying about that last part, but you get my drift.

If y’all think she’s cute… Cool.

• Haha
Reactions: Sion
Y’all seriously don’t see what I’m seeing, as far as her face is concerned?

Or are y’all trolling?