Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Vince McMahon is getting a Netflix documentary

So many bodies buried.

They think going deep on this doc will be as deep as the Montreal Screwjob, which we've covered about 10 million times.

If I don't get a Hogan interview about the steroid trial, fuck it.

Hell, I at least want a probe about what really happened to CM Punk.

Huge fan of McMahon legacy but I have zero interest in this that at all.

The only way I could 100% be hyped for this would be a unbiased story of McMahon. The good, bad and the ugly and I KNOW there has to be alot of ugly. McMahon touched Doc would be too edited and cut to fit his perception on everything. We need a raw doc from an outside source.

This shit gone be sugar-coated af.

We all know if not most, that Vince's issues start from childhood. I don't think he met his dad until he was like 12 or 13. Then he did an interview in Playboy like way back in '98-99 during the Attitude Era where he was asked about his mom. I believe it was inferred that she used to molest him as a child. Shit is sick. It definitely would explain a lot of shit about him.

Last edited:
Gonna be all about how he revolutionized wrestling and is the greatest wrestling business-minded person of all time.

They might touch on x y z of some negative history but how he championed through it all

He took her virginity, right?

I dunno about her virginity but he allegedly smashed while she was 17-18 . Vince found out a year or so after Savage left for WCW & vowed never to sign him back into WWF again.

It would be ridiciously hagiographic with Vince/WWE being involved. Why watch a sanitised and watered down documentary on Netflix when you can just go on YouTube?

Back