Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vince McMahon Accused of Sex Trafficking & Assault

What's this gotta do with vince?

She was signed to the company and they took her over there to perform for one of their tribute to the troops shows.

Word is she told them what happened to her but they ain't do shit about it

She was signed to the company and they took her over there to perform for one of their tribute to the troops shows.

Word is she told them what happened to her but they ain't do shit about it
Yeah I understand what she claimed happened to her and get why she would have included wwe in a lawsuit but what were they supposed to do? Why did she go to everyone but the police? Did you read the article? It didn't exactly make her story look solid. Seems like she was chasing a check.

Don't really see what it has to do with the thread topic either way but I'm not putting on a cape for vince McMahon.

jerry-seinfeld-nope.gif

Yeah I understand what she claimed happened to her and get why she would have included wwe in a lawsuit but what were they supposed to do? Why did she go to everyone but the police? Did you read the article? It didn't exactly make her story look solid. Seems like she was chasing a check.

Don't really see what it has to do with the thread topic either way but I'm not putting on a cape for vince McMahon.

View attachment 1273446
Because he snuka’d the shit

Back