Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vince McMahon Accused of Sex Trafficking & Assault

The wrestlers are one thing. The matches are too predictable. Damn near everything about it is predictable.

But yall get hyped over that shit. Enjoy it.
Another thing is these dudes go on way past their prime.

Other sports have athletes retiring in their late 30’s or maybe 40’s.

Pro wrestling got Hulk Hogan still wrestling in the mid 2000’s looking like a parody of himself.

C’mon, now.

The one thing I remember from the last time I watched Wrestling was Triple H riffing in the ring. He was talking shit as they do, but this one chick in the crowd was screaming at him real loud. Finally, he was like "Hey, hey...I don't come to the corner and yell at you when you're doing your job, so don't yell at me while I'm doing mine." The look on that chick's face was priceless. It had me dying. Other than, I just spent the whole time I watched wondering how I ever watched it in the first place.

This one wild ass story
View attachment 1255492

I would be Purchasing Trish stratus every weekend like

My high school tech teacher Mr. Gordon claimed he was smashing back in the day. We laughed this man right out the room so hard he upped pictures of them together the next week.

He was actually jacked but just looked and acted like a herb so we played him. He looked like that lil nigga from one on one...
216233_v9_bb.jpg

Back