Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vince McMahon Accused of Sex Trafficking & Assault

Idgaf how much pay out these people get after the fact, WHY TF are you still even in that company after the first assault or even first sign these people are fucked up?!?

No I'm not victim blaming, I just don't get that shit

Idgaf how much pay out these people get after the fact, WHY TF are you still even in that company after the first assault or even first sign these people are fucked up?!?

No I'm not victim blaming, I just don't get that shit
She was down for it all until she wasn’t.

Half the time their morals are non existent and when the morals kick back they normally tell all and expose the weirdos like they wasn’t part of it.

But im glad when they do

Last edited:
Wild... man, I mean looking back some of them storylines probably lined up with the behind the scenes orgy behaviors.

He lived out his fantasies through the storylines.

The Trish affair angle was wild. Linda was “paralyzed in a wheel chair” and had to watch her husband make out w Trish a couple of times. He made her act like a dog. He dumped dog food onto her in the ring.

He had a lesbian angle w her and Mickie James.

Mark Henry and Maye Young had relations and she gave birth to a baby hand.

He had Edge and Litas IRL relationship overtly sexualized on TV. They celebrated Edges wwe championship win by having sex in the middle of the ring. (They were under the cover and gave that illusion.) No one could get him to not do this.

Angle made out w Steph while Vince was off to the side directing the scene and basically getting off on it.

Triple H fucked a dead corpse in a casket after a funeral.

Vince tried to get a storyline where Steph and him had an incest relationship. This was axed but Vince was pissed.

He had an illegitimate bastard son,
Hornswoggle.

Kurt kissing Brock.

The Billy and Chuck wedding.

And you go on and on and on…

He lived out his real life persona in front of us and we bought it as the ultimate heel character.

The Trish affair angle was wild. Linda was “paralyzed in a wheel chair” and had to watch her husband make out w Trish a couple of times. He made her act like a dog. He dumped dog food onto her in the ring.

He had Edge and Litas IRL relationship overtly sexualized on TV. They celebrated Edges wwe championship win by having sex in the middle of the ring. (They were under the cover and gave that illusion.) No one could get him to not do this.

Angle made out w Steph while Vince was off to the side directing the scene and basically getting off on it.

Vince tried to get a storyline where Steph and him had an incest relationship. This was axed but Vince was pissed.

Hornswoggle.

Kurt kissing Brock.

He lived out his real life persona in front of us and we bought it as the ultimate heel character.
Wait what?

Hornswoggle.

Kurt kissing Brock.

Bruh...

Wtf

I was stuck at the baby hand till I kept reading....damn

Still wtf at baby hand

1*O6H_SkoAs7QbMDrZqd3UJw.gif

Certainly puts Durag Vince in a new perspective

Here’s his top 10 wild storylines and this doesn’t even do it justice..

How do they know that was a story he was actually trying to do? Did someone from the inside come out with proof for it or is it just some creepy rumor that came out?

Back