Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vince Carter Retires

QzU2qviEIdjTuSpdVmLYeFxfeGmp2v7icV7iWmMlDwHHk2U58hDbBv-KqlKxhk5VpKmkRUwKlqGMsA=s800-nd

Hes a HOFer, but not first ballot imo.

Hes gonna go in first ballot, but to me he deserves to get in, but hes a fringe HOFer, not a gauranteed, first ballot HOFer.

I mean first ballot whatever ballot does it really matter

But we do know there are levels he isin the building but not in the penthouse

I like that saying of "in the building but not the penthouse"

You couldn't have said it any better. Vince was a really good player that many felt could've been better than what he was....... Even though he didn't live up to most folks lofty expectations he still had a good and long career.

Vince aint a Hof but it aint something im willing to defend for posts and posts

I think he a legacy player at this point but congrats to his career

I wouldn’t put Vince in either but when I say a player is HOF now I’m using the standards they have today vs my own which is what I used to do

so by today’s standards he is

I wouldn’t put Vince in either but when I say a player is HOF now I’m using the standards they have today vs my own which is what I used to do

so by today’s standards he is
im not sure why Ricky got in his feels but this is how i feel

So how many all star games do you need to play in to be HOF worthy

Honestly All Star isn't as important as All NBA and All Defensive teams. It helps to have it on your resume but in the past fans voted in players who were injured or having off seasons

Of course individual awards like Rookie of the year, MVP, Finals MVP, defensive player of the year, and 6th man also help the resume like nice

Back