Welcome To aBlackWeb

Village Idiot of the Week 8/8

VIOTW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But let's keep it real, if 5 Grand really is a rape victim, yall should go easy on him and not clown or downplay his experience.

Cuz I know damn yall wouldn't bicker back and forth with a female rape victim on how she should feel about rape.

This is the contradicting shit I was talking about.
If we keeping it real, him being raped makes his stance on this even more ludicrous

If we being real

It’s very messed up if he was raped but his stance is still crazy.

You can’t stop women from suing someone for rape because it’s women out there who have falsely accused men of doing it. What about the women who actually have experienced it? They have to suffer because of the ones falsely accused? Rape victim or not, that’s delusional.
No doubt, I have no issues with that.

Haven't really read through the thread and why he got the nomination.

Just seen him getting clowned. Ive clowned before, which was ignorant of me if he indeed did get assaulted.

No doubt, I have no issues with that.

Haven't really read through the thread and why he got the nomination.

Just seen him getting clowned. Ive clowned before, which was ignorant of me if he indeed did get assaulted.

It's not a joking matter if something legit happened to him. Not at all.

His history of making up wild shit for whatever reason is probably ONE of the reasons why folks aren't taking what he's saying seriously...

And if he is indeed lying about something like that then he's a real piece of shit and nothing he says should be entertained any further.

Lol all this talk of bruddas rape but no mention of the pimp or the speed or the you're gay if you kick someone while they down coz they can do some pimp reversal and fuck your bum

Back