Video shows the disparity in how ESPN s main boy Stephen A Smith covers white and black athletes

He just destroyed Lil’ Nas X the other day.

When has Lil Nas X ever shitted on Kwame’?

Oh and Lil Nas X is straight up trash, so don’t try to accuse me of caping for that weirdo.
but aint he say nothing wrong that everyone been saying . keep that shit off tv .

Reactions: T. Sanford
but that's what he saying . BET is being run by whites that's why shit is being shown
Bruh… Cut it out.

I stand by my original statement.

He also disrespected Angela Yee and DJ Envy who said absolutely NOTHING about him!

Their only sin is the fact that they do a show with somebody he doesn’t like.

He accuses Stephen A. Smith of only attacking blacks…

But, what does Kwame‘ do on his podcasts?

I’ll wait.

Reactions: Mister B.
Carl said he hopes one day these kinds of videos won't be necessary. Why are they now? Like if they never "came out" and just lived their life doing their jobs, what would happen? So are the videos a way of silencing the whispers? The side eyes? Questions from people? Fuck a courtesy video, live like it's the norm, cuz for kids my kids age and younger it is the norm, and fuck everybody else. Making the video mostly for ignorant people anyway. Or I'm just super tired AND high rn stuck on stupid...

Bruh… Cut it out.

I stand by my original statement.

He also disrespected Angela Yee and DJ Envy who said absolutely NOTHING about him!

Their only sin is the fact that they do a show with somebody he doesn’t like.

He accuses Stephen A. Smith of only attacking blacks…

But, what does Kwame‘ do on his podcasts?

I’ll wait.
I can agree with u on Yee n Dj Envy part . Hes still a black men that was getting attack by his OWN people for years .