Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video of Polo G's Mom Shooting At Her Daughter

When we are willing to tell truth about who taught ghetto children violence and criminality in the home, we will be able to address youth violence.

Not everybody momma Coretta Scott King.

Lol, we got mommas out here that'll put a gun in ya hand and tell you to get your get back.

Last edited:
Surprised Polo G aint give up on his fam. First his lil brother was out there using his name to rob artists n other people in LA, for no damn reason. Then that lil brother got charged with murder last year for doing a drive by. Now I see where he gets it from.

His fam really trying to drag him down, when he made it.

GQn1V4AXwAAdMgf

So ya baby and grandbaby were afraid & upset, so you got your gun and fired some warning shots? Nah, i hope the cops see this. Other people could of been hit by those strays

When we are willing to tell truth about who taught ghetto children violence and criminality in the home, we will be able to address youth violence.

Not everybody momma Coretta Scott King.

Lol, we got mommas out here that'll put a gun in ya hand and tell you to get your get back.
It’s surprising who raises some of the biggest monsters in the community.

Surprised Polo G aint give up on his fam. First his lil brother was out there using his name to rob artists n other people in LA, for no damn reason. Then that lil brother got charged with murder last year for doing a drive by. Now I see where he gets it from.

His fam really trying to drag him down, when he made it.

His moms is his manager as well

Back