Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video: Is this how you would want your baby baptized in order to satisfy your Sky God…

and here comes the church hate

Explain this to me, bruh.

How is it these folks can't even pray under the same roof? Why these people need multiple churches that are in a quarterbacks throwing distance? They all claiming the same god, the same bible characters, so why the division? These places don't even be filled up like that to warrant expanding, usually. My guess is that it's a hustle. A side hustle, with some crazy tax benefits and influence to be gained.

One thing I don't see a lot of is mosque. We got like one mosque in my home town, that I know of anyway. But got more churches than liquors stores all over the metro Baton Rouge area. These niggas still sin out here though... eh, whatever.

Explain this to me, bruh.

How is it these folks can't even pray under the same roof? Why these people need multiple churches that are in a quarterbacks throwing distance? They all claiming the same god, the same bible characters, so why the division? These places don't even be filled up like that to warrant expanding, usually. My guess is that it's a hustle. A side hustle, with some crazy tax benefits and influence to be gained.

One thing I don't see a lot of is mosque. We got like one mosque in my home town, that I know of anyway. But got more churches than liquors stores all over the metro Baton Rouge area. These niggas still sin out here though... eh, whatever.

Thats like asking why peoole go to different grocery stores in the same neighborhood. People want different things. This isnt like the Church of England.

Thats like asking why peoole go to different grocery stores in the same neighborhood. People want different things. This isnt like the Church of England.

Your sure bout that? You might want to use a different comparison. Multiple grocery stores usually involves competitive prices, then there's product selection, different demographics, location, different services, and other business type stuff. Shit that makes sense when businesses are competing for our money.

Your sure bout that? You might want to use a different comparison. Multiple grocery stores usually involves competitive prices, then there's product selection, different demographics, location, different services, and other business type stuff. Shit that makes sense when businesses are competing for our money.

Churches are the same some people like to preached to a certain way, some of course different denominations. But Christianity is a lil more diverse when it comes to sects and bigger population.

Churches are the same some people like to preached to a certain way, some of course different denominations. But Christianity is a lil more diverse when it comes to sects and bigger population.

So the hustle is the preaching itself, not necessarily the actual word of the book? Shit they give the book away for free. Interesting, makes sense.

Back