Video Discussion

John Smith. CAN might have a mental breakdown tryin to talk n type at the same time lol lol

Dos jus gone end tellin us bout all the exotic places he been n the new shit he bought.
Nigga imma have them in the background. Imma be there.

Gotta go up a level. Stuntin
Let you Niggas see the alps below me or the Caribbean water on a private beach. No sharing waves with water only stomach deep ass niggas.

shit gonna be off the hook

Someone like race or @Mister B. Jus gone end up dominating the discussion

Tho I'd pay money to see them go back n forth over zoom.

It would take away from the forum tho

The key would be to keep it here.

I'm thinking we just pick a topic, ask for people who want to participate, set a time, send an invite, and discuss it for a brief period. Then we can have a thread on that specific discussion.

• Goat
Reactions: deadeye
Most of yall wont even post a picture so yall damn sure not gonna cam up lol. Just a bunch of blacked out screens having awkward conversations and not keeping the same energy as their internet fingers.

Believe it or not, I TRIED this on ABW.....several times.

And I'm not talking about my Friday shit. I did extend a Zoom link way back last Spring for this very thing. One muhfucka showed up. I took the hint.

If y'all wanna do this, I'm game, but I'm not taking the lead on it.

Who showed up? lol

And I'm not talking about my Friday shit. I did extend a Zoom link way back last Spring for this very thing.

One muhfucka showed up.

I took the hint.

Who showed up? lol

Omar on the stand clip.gif

Must've been me.

Popped in........chopped it up with @Mister B. for a few seconds.

Basically asking where everybody was.

Then I dipped shortly thereafter.

Most of yall wont even post a picture so yall damn sure not gonna cam up lol. Just a bunch of blacked out screens having awkward conversations and not keeping the same energy as their internet fingers.
giphy.gif

Why does it matter?

más long as we can hear the voice what the problem is