Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Irregardless of the turn out of the federal investigation, he is getting his karma for what he has done.

I don't even care if he goes to jail or not.

But idk 🤷🏾‍♀️ I feel people like Diddy will always exist in this current society

Like just based off the comments here and where this thread has "organically " gone ....yall comparing musical talents of female artists is wild

The general population saids they don't condone domestic violence or sexual crimes against women but it's a huge problem that happens all the time.

Someone here probably has committed an act of violence towards a woman.....just like diddy

Like the culture even kinda make fun of the Ike and Tina "eat the cake" shit

I hope this year of truth and big dick deviant reveals brings on some deeper cultural shifts.
Women are not the only ones to be victims of domestic violence and I can personally attest to that. Just call out those whoa re guilty regardless of gender and stop making this a woman only issue. I mean there are plenty of videos online of women hitting men and no one cares. There is even a video of a woman hitting a main the head with a bowling ball and people are laughing and recording. Facts are facts and lets not paint this as anything else. people in general can be abusers.

Women are not the only ones to be victims of domestic violence and I can personally attest to that. Just call out those whoa re guilty regardless of gender and stop making this a woman only issue. I mean there are plenty of videos online of women hitting men and no one cares. There is even a video of a woman hitting a main the head with a bowling ball and people are laughing and recording. Facts are facts and lets not paint this as anything else. people in general can be abusers.
It's definitely a "walk and chew gum" thing. We gotta get to human on human violence in general. The Middle East is being torn apart as we speak by centuries old doctrines. There's plenty atrocities we can speak on in terms of the abuse factor. As far as this story goes, the common factor here is the power dynamic in a male dominated industry. Puff isn't even the only Black man doing this, let alone man in general. In the entertainment industry, men in power prey on women as well as men. The industry doesn't run by the same rules as the rest of society. A bunch of old rich (white) men got together and decided to play Squid Games with unsuspecting artists and others trying to live a dream that they sold them. You might run into a Cardi B or a Fabulous Moolah (if you even know who that is), but it's not like there's groups of women throwing famed private parties where the attendees leave with horror stories. In normal society, yeah... shit like covert incest is a thing. But in the entertainment industry, rich men preying on women is a national pasttime and Puff has been the Cal Ripken of this shit since '94.

Story is that allegedly Kim was Misa's friend and when Kim was going through her break up with Al B. Sure, Misa let Kim stay with her and Diddy. Kim and Diddy started messing around while living there...that's when Misa left.
Thanks I knew I wasn’t tripping lol

0be3beb10b895edd6ac0666ea36ab297_w200.gif

Back